Job at Gamestop

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
Damn that sounds dope for a high schooler or college freshman. Also sounds like the owner was playing BitLife IRL
Did they let you break street date for any games? :lupe:
It was my job during senior year at high school.

I didn't break street date, but it was broken for me in 2006 with Dead Rising, the game that caused me to buy a 360. I got it the night before, because Louisville is a distribution hub, and someone took care of their job early.

Didn't sleep the whole night, and after a 4 hour rest, woke up to dozens of messages asking me how I got the game and how to get achievements.

It was a fun, surreal experience. I'm very fortunate.

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
It was my job during senior year at high school.

I didn't break street date, but it was broken for me in 2006 with Dead Rising, the game that caused me to buy a 360. I got it the night before, because Louisville is a distribution hub, and someone took care of their job early.

Didn't sleep the whole night, and after a 4 hour rest, woke up to dozens of messages asking me how I got the game and how to get achievements.

It was a fun, surreal experience. I'm very fortunate.
:russ: Surreal experience? This nikka… :dead:

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
:russ: Surreal experience? This nikka… :dead:
It felt like the next step up from a group of people watching me play at the arcade, which is already a wild adrenaline rush feeling itself.

I didn't sleep, there were zombies in a mall, I was leveling up to 50, had to turn my message notifications off.

Constantly lit throughout my 20s, this was different; a pretty long-lasting and vivid memory.

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
It felt like the next step up from a group of people watching me play at the arcade, which is already a wild adrenaline rush feeling itself.

I didn't sleep, there were zombies in a mall, I was leveling up to 50, had to turn my message notifications off.

Constantly lit throughout my 20s, this was different; a pretty long-lasting and vivid memory.
:dead:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
I remember this geeky crazy girl I went to high school with was a manager at stop. She used to hook me with hella points and shyt.

We eventually had sex and she was musty ASF. This pretty much seal my conclusion that most if not all GameStop employees have bad hygiene
That’s strange, considering a hot GameStop manager could sell anything she wanted

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
i worked there for the 2007 holiday season when i was 20. you have to constantly upsell customers to get them to buy more shyt that they dont need. my manager had me convince some 80 year old mummy lady that she needed to buy $150 worth of accessories for her grandsons nintendo Wii... shyt made me feel straight up evil. gamestop exists to fukk the customer as much as possible... shop somewhere else

and the pay is horrible

id rather clean the bathrooms at mcdonalds or some shyt than work at gamestop again

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Folks think working at GameStop is some marvelous thing just cause you play video games. nikkas think they bout to be QA testers or developers when it’s just another shytty retail job.

Mowing lawns is a better job than GameStop
Yup and just like any other shytty retail job I had.....I stole from that bihh:russ: