Job at Gamestop

OVERLORD

Mean Muggin
Daps
I went to a job fair at gamestop and they interviewed us on the spot then they asked me and one other guy to stay longer for our 2nd interview. my question is for any of y'all that have worked there does that mean I got the job or what?

Finelli

Trapped in the 90's
Daps
Reppin
1998 SOHH
A second interview for any job means they saw some good in you. Enough so to warrant a second interview. But they also saw some bad..:ld:

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I went to a job fair at gamestop and they interviewed us on the spot then they asked me and one other guy to stay longer for our 2nd interview. my question is for any of y'all that have worked there does that mean I got the job or what?

Second interviews are good. You still have to beat out the other person so make sure you go in there prepared. I worked at Gamestop and I hated it. I was a manage and its all about selling those stupid magazines and used games.

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
wearing a suit for a gamestop interview??

GET THE fukk OUTTA HERE

they'd be lucky if i even wore decent sneakers to that shyt
m3CDN.png

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Gamestop is a shyt job. I mean really bad. Worse than flipping burgers. They constantly pat you down to check for theft. They only really have part time for non-managers with hours in the high single digits to low teens per week at minimum wage. Imaging having to organize the used games in those bins and the used game cases on the store walls. If you take a job at Gamestop be on the lookout for something better so you can get outta there.