JJ Back For Episode IX

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
This franchise was DOA when they decided to make a piece of shyt character like Rey the protagonist. How original and interesting would it have been to have Finn take the lead.
Would have been interesting to take a angle where he resents her for getting him involved and not being there when he woke up

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Rey: I have to save you
Finn: you already have, you were right about me. Tell (Oscar Isaac's character) you were right.:mjcry:

Snoke: a mop? A janitors weapon... By now you must realize robots are fully capable and canonized to clean Imperial ships so your job has really become redundant
Finn: NOOOOO....REEEEEEY! :damn:

(Oscar Isaac's character): Finn...I'm sure he's ok
Rey: I know... I can feel it
"": you love him don't you
Rey: of course
"": ok i won't get in the way
Rey: not like that, he's a brother :mjpls:
"": ow ok gotcha :mjpls::shaq:
Called him Oscar Isaac character:dead:
You know its bad when you remember the actor and not the character he played :mjlol:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wonder how JJ feels about Rian taking all of the direction from TFA and throwing it in the trash for the plot of TLJ...especially when he has to now carry that on for SW9 lol

Manuel Hot Pepper Lopez

cac this, cac that, c00n this c00n that
Daps
Reppin
-------------------------
Wonder how JJ feels about Rian taking all of the direction from TFA and throwing it in the trash for the plot of TLJ...especially when he has to now carry that on for SW9 lol
I'd be like 'you destroyed my set-up, I'm destroying yours'.:francis:
I'd have Luke go into a force Time Warp instead of dying so he'd come back

mr x

Superstar
Daps

'Star Wars: Episode IX' Hires Victoria Mahoney as Second Unit Director

"She will become the first woman to hold that role in a galaxy far, far away.

Victoria Mahoney is headed for the Star Warsgalaxy.

The filmmaker is joining Star Wars: Episode IXas a second unit director, which will make her the first woman to step behind the camera in that capacity for a Star Wars movie. Second unit directors lead a crew to capture additional footage, such as establishing shots and stunts."

mr x

Superstar
Daps
I'm not sure why Ava is making a big deal about this. We don't need to celebrate every first.

Most people don't even know what a first unit director is

Maybe they should know. No less important than other positions awards are given out for.

If she got ppl to do their googles then it's progress.

Its a milestone nontheless regardless of how insignificant it seems.

Also it's promo from sister to sister. People know her name now. Might open doors.