Jimmy Kimmel introduces DACA opponents to Dreamers

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg

I'd @ the immigrant haters, but I think they're all doing a bid at the moment.:lolbron:

It goes exactly how you'd expect. The women are a little compassionate and the old guy in the MAGA hat says yes, a person brought here at age 2 should be grabbed by ICE and thrown across the border. Doesn't even care that the fiance is a US military guy.

The right wing is a big bag of shyt.:yeshrug:

Superstar
Daps
My favorite response by immigration hard-liners is, "Well, I know its tough, but you need to come here legally." Then they turn around and support curtailing the number of legal immigration options available. This is what people need to understand: Republicans do not simply oppose illegal immigration---they also think there is too much legal immigration.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Democrats are hypocrites though. Let's be real.
They are for DACA Dreamers, Syria refugees and against the muslim Ban but they will continue to elect politicians that destroy their country.
It's like ya i'll vote for a democrat that is pro-war and even re-elect him after he expands the war but god help me I will be against anyone who is not for allowing citizens of the country we fukk to come here. Such nonsense.

They will always talk about immigrants but not war.
Unbelievable, I like jimmy tho

Superstar
Daps
Democrats are hypocrites though. Let's be real.
They are for DACA Dreamers, Syria refugees and against the muslim Ban but they will continue to elect politicians that destroy their country.
It's like ya i'll vote for a democrat that is pro-war and even re-elect him after he expands the war but god help me I will be against anyone who is not for allowing citizens of the country we fukk to come here. Such nonsense.

They will always talk about immigrants but not war.
Unbelievable, I like jimmy tho

I don't think you know what the definition of "hypocrite" is. You should Google it.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
I don't think you know what the definition of "hypocrite" is. You should Google it.
Well maybe wrong choice of words but i'm sure most got the point. But it's like hey these people are acting like they care but naw.
:heh:this baphomet guy does the same shyt in every thread

"yeah we're wrong about this, but here's a different issue entirely! checkmate, dems!"

it's not about checkmate, if it's checkmate then i win.
But I didn't win anything, we are all losers.

I know most ppl in HL care about winning an argument but i'm just trying to make people see the bigger picture.
And if you read posts I may be the only one doing it, almost everyone else is just someone on another side of the fence.

We are a nation of distracted people, the media paints us a picture and we fools stare at it.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.

I'd @ the immigrant haters, but I think they're all doing a bid at the moment.:lolbron:

:usure:

My favorite response by immigration hard-liners is, "Well, I know its tough, but you need to come here legally." Then they turn around and support curtailing the number of legal immigration options available. This is what people need to understand: Republicans do not simply oppose illegal immigration---they also think there is too much legal immigration.
They need to follow our laws...
Not much more to it than that.
pretty inhuman huh?
If liberals don’t like the law there is a process for changing them.

Isn’t very fair to those that went through our shytty immigration process legally.

Dems should have dealt with this when they had control instead of kicking down the road and into the nazi in chief’s lap.:heh:

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
My favorite response by immigration hard-liners is, "Well, I know its tough, but you need to come here legally." Then they turn around and support curtailing the number of legal immigration options available. This is what people need to understand: Republicans do not simply oppose illegal immigration---they also think there is too much legal immigration from brown and black countries .

Also, what people don't also understand about legal immigration is that it has systemic racism built into it and has historically favored white folks from Euro countries

Last edited: