Jimmy Henchman found guilty on all charges

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
"It seems I been shot and murdered, cant tell you how it happened word for word, but best believe that nikkas gon get what they deserve"-2PAC

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Jimmy Henchman's gonna get life in prison. 2Pac reached out from the grave and took his revenge. fukk him.

Daps
What did Pac do to the nikka that caused him to set pac up like that?

from what I understand...Pac was wondering why Haitain Jack (Jimmy's man) was being tried separately on the rape case. I think it had to do with some interview Pac did and they felt that he was being disrespectful or some dumb shyt.

Haitain Jack was an informant for the government for years so when Pac and them caught the rape case, he was being tried separately because he was being protected by the government. I read some long as article that a cop who worked with Haitian Jack wrote about his experiences with him.

Pac was realizing these nikkas was snitches and he was probably gonna stop fukkin with them. Listen to the song he recorded the day he got shot in '94. he kinda predicted he was gonna be shot and he spoke on nikkas snitchin; and shyt.

Last edited by a moderator:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
There is nothing positive about war but there are rules to it. Same thing with illegal activity.

A real G, might snitch. The cats that invented that rule probably snitched as well. Snitching and being a loud mouth is not appreciated in any grownup circle.
But a gangster might feel like his family has a higher value than rules of a fake ass game, containing fake ass players.

Its like that dude Sammy The Bull, dude snitched on cats and waits at home with his family and no agents with a shotgun in hand for the mob to make a move. That's a real G. Might not be to the dukes serving life, but I wouldn't try him.

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder what this fakkit harry bs responses in here would be if this was about a nemesis of jay that got found guilty

Omerta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OZ via El Barrio
:usure: at 50 fans trying to give him the win while conveniently forgetting about Pac.

Fred.

It's a win for society. A scumbag criminal who showed his true colors by snitching is being put away for life.

Haitian Jack is next. Puffy's time will come. Word to Raz.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I wonder what this fakkit harry bs responses in here would be if this was about a nemesis of jay that got found guilty
Calm the fukk whiteboy.
I wouldn't give a fukk, lol @ anyone giving a fukk cause it was their favorite entertainers "nemesis". What's this WWF?

No rap song can make me hate a man enough to wish he was dead or locked up, maybe it did when I was 11. The reasons to why certain people hate him is whats unclear. Its disgusting how rap songs can dictate grown men to wish death or life in prison on brothers. If he actually killed Pac, now that would grant the hate. Or if cats hated him cause he was poisoning our communities when he had enough bread and (assumed) sense to not do it, or that he was a snitch etc.

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
from what I understand...Pac was wondering why Haitain Jack (Jimmy's man) was being tried separately on the rape case. I think it had to do with some interview Pac did and they felt that he was being disrespectful or some dumb shyt.

Haitain Jack was an informant for the government for years so when Pac and them caught the rape case, he was being tried separately because he was being protected by the government. I read some long as article that a cop who worked with Haitian Jack wrote about his experiences with him.

Pac was realizing these nikkas was snitches and he was probably gonna stop fukkin with them. Listen to the song he recorded the day he got shot in '94. he kinda predicted he was gonna be shot and he spoke on nikkas snitchin; and shyt.

2Pac - Representin' 4 Ron G Ft. Stretch & Keith Murray (Deadly Combination Original Version) - YouTube
i didnt know dudes was snitchin back then :krs:

heard dudes told pac to stop hangin wit them dudes

your saying pac was rollin with snitches and not knowin it :dwillhuh:who were they snitching on then? anybody know who henchmen and them been snitchin on?

what kind of informant was hatian jack i heard he was deported

2hdbm6d.jpg

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Calm the fukk whiteboy.
I wouldn't give a fukk, lol @ anyone giving a fukk cause it was their favorite entertainers "nemesis". What's this WWF?

No rap song can make me hate a man enough to wish he was dead or locked up, maybe it did when I was 11. The reasons to why certain people hate him is whats unclear. Its disgusting how rap songs can dictate grown men to wish death or life in prison on brothers. If he actually killed Pac, now that would grant the hate. Or if cats hated him cause he was poisoning our communities when he had enough bread and (assumed) sense to not do it, or that he was a snitch etc.
:stopitslime::sitdown:
Don't act like you ain't 1 of the biggest jay dikkriders on here that likes to shyt on nas all the while covering it up with your logic angle bullshyt.

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i didnt know dudes was snitchin back then :krs:

heard dudes told pac to stop hangin wit them dudes

your saying pac was rollin with snitches and not knowin it :dwillhuh:who were they snitching on then? anybody know who henchmen and them been snitchin on?

what kind of informant was hatian jack i heard he was deported

2hdbm6d.jpg
Alot of people close to pac think the government or someone else was behind 2pac getting caught up in that rape case.
Pac got sentenced even though all he was found guilty of was forcibly touching the buttocks while hatian jack got off free in a seperate trial.
What makes it worse is the other guy a friend of Haitian jack was never mentioned in the trial from my understanding even though he was in the room fuken the chick while pac wasn't even in the same room.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston