Jimmy Henchman found guilty on all charges

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I still don't get why cats hate Henchman, dude is a straight G and acts accordingly.
He's not an entertainer, Pac knew he was a G, everyone knows he's a G. And everyone knows that 99% of the time you end up in jail or dropped. Cats glorify studio gangsters and hate real gangsters doesn't even make sense.

Ummmmm...despite the snitching? Its on paper too, no assuming like dudes do with T.I. As a matter of fact, his partner that testified againt him did so because he became aware of Jimmy's prior snitching and knew he had better beat him to the punch.

First to squeal, first to deal!!!

Deuces Jimmy. Tell Supreme we said hi.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I still don't get why cats hate Henchman, dude is a straight G and acts accordingly.
He's not an entertainer, Pac knew he was a G, everyone knows he's a G. And everyone knows that 99% of the time you end up in jail or dropped. Cats glorify studio gangsters and hate real gangsters doesn't even make sense.

I gave you daps cause you partially right, but Henchmen also a snake, ask Slim the Mobster :shaq: "Take it like a man" Jimmy.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Ummmmm...despite the snitching? Its on paper too, no assuming like dudes do with T.I. As a matter of fact, his partner that testified againt him did so because he became aware of Jimmy's prior snitching and knew he had better beat him to the punch.

First to squeal, first to deal!!!

Deuces Jimmy. Tell Supreme we said hi.

That's what these G's do, when shyt hits the fan they don't give a fukk about anyone.

Daps

Him and Haitian Jack were government informants...what part of the game is that? :pacspit:

That's what these G's do, when shyt hits the fan they don't give a fukk about anyone.

There's nothing "G" about not dealing with your consequences like a man. If you are condoning snitching (amongst nikkas livin' that life) then your opinion is officially invalid. Thanks for letting us know that your principles are all fukked up.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Makaveli lives on. Only 1 nikka left on the list. That hail mary video is being personified.

tumblr_m2k9rrDey21qc1j3so1_400.gif

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:usure: at 50 fans trying to give him the win while conveniently forgetting about Pac.

Fred.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
What did Pac do to the nikka that caused him to set pac up like that?