Jimmy Henchman found guilty on all charges

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
He really did. That's why he had to choose the greater of two evils: Suge.

It still got to him though :to:

word i just read that hatian jack link propz. shyt dude was a super duper snitch damn. i try to follow the tupac storyline but ima youngin myself

i hate to say it but i wouldnt be surprised if he(hatiatn jack) really mightve raped that bytch tho and pac just got knocked cuz he was there.

that nikka ta ta in the article you posted i know that nikka he was a wild dude. wtf i doubt he could really merc 50 around the 2005 era. i know they had beef but thats craa thats a old head his baby momma is one of them salt and pepa hoes.

but like the dude harry said no matter what "no honor among theives" none

on another note im not 100% sure but is it safe to say stretch was never involved in the quad studio thing. pac prob had some whole other beef with dude or somethin. tupac and 50 cent had many mutual friends

Daps
Quick question. I keep seeing nikkas say things like "Diddy is next!". How come? Diddy had something to do with Pac gettin shot up?

technically no but he was a grimey nikka about the situation.

Basically, Jimmy Henchmen was extorting rappers (Diddy and BadBoy). Jimmy wanted to make Pac sign a deal with bad Boy but Pac wasnt gonna let nobody extort him, so that was the beginning of any tension between Pac, Jimm, and Haitian Jack.

On the surface Jimmy and Pac was still cool. Then came the rape case. Fast forward...So Jimmy Henchmen had a relationship with Puff and Pac. When he decided to get pac shot. Puff/Biggie knew about it but didnt warn Pac. And to make it even worse, when Pac survived...they didn't tell Pac who was the gun man.

Thats why pac was upset.

word i just read that hatian jack link propz. shyt dude was a super duper snitch damn. i try to follow the tupac storyline but ima youngin myself

i hate to say it but i wouldnt be surprised if he(hatiatn jack) really mightve raped that bytch tho and pac just got knocked cuz he was there.

that nikka ta ta in the article you posted i know that nikka he was a wild dude. wtf i doubt he could really merc 50 around the 2005 era. i know they had beef but thats craa thats a old head his baby momma is one of them salt and pepa hoes.

but like the dude harry said no matter what "no honor among theives" none

on another note im not 100% sure but is it safe to say stretch was never involved in the quad studio thing. pac prob had some whole other beef with dude or somethin. tupac and 50 cent had many mutual friends

Up that link. Also, the whole rape thing may have been orchestrated by the government and because Haitian jack was working with them, they told him to make sure they get Pac in the room.

I think Stretch aint have nothin' to do with it but because he was from Brooklyn and he knew the shooters and Jimmy/Haitian Jack...who knows maybe he just needed to get that separation from him cause he is too close to his enemies. Pac aint never bad mouth stretch in any songs.

Whats up with Ta Ta and who did Pac and 50 know?

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
tumblr_m2kvbyQaJp1qa0mj9o1_500.gif

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....

Basically, Jimmy Henchmen was extorting rappers (Diddy and BadBoy). Jimmy wanted to make Pac sign a deal with bad Boy but Pac wasnt gonna let nobody extort him, so that was the beginning of any tension between Pac, Jimm, and Haitian Jack.

On the surface Jimmy and Pac was still cool. Then came the rape case. Fast forward...So Jimmy Henchmen had a relationship with Puff and Pac. When he decided to get pac shot. Puff/Biggie knew about it but didnt warn Pac. And to make it even worse, when Pac survived...they didn't tell Pac who was the gun man.

Thats why pac was upset.

Up that link. Also, the whole rape thing may have been orchestrated by the government and because Haitian jack was working with them, they told him to make sure they get Pac in the room.

I think Stretch aint have nothin' to do with it but because he was from Brooklyn and he knew the shooters and Jimmy/Haitian Jack...who knows maybe he just needed to get that separation from him cause he is too close to his enemies. Pac aint never bad mouth stretch in any songs.

i member hatian jack tried to get 50 the artist governor. really think short got raped tho cuz i read haitian jack was rapin hoes routinely peep.

One of the last times Bill heard about Jack was on the ‘Kendu’ case. Bill’s wiretap took down East New York’s biggest drug dealer, Darryl “Kendu’ Riley. A cooperator told an interesting story about Jack back when Tut was still on the streets. Jack and Tut once kicked in the door of Kendu’s top lieutenant, a gunslinger named T.T. They stole hi8 stash and threatened to kill his girlfriend if she called the police. His girlfriend Crystal foolishly called 911 as T.T. was rushing home to her aid. He beat the cops to the apartment. When the police entered, they found one of his AK-47′s under a bed. He was the victim of a robbery and now he was going to prison. Jacks’ crew later raped Crystal to keep her from testifying. T.T. wouldn’t cooperate, but a source of information on the case promised to deliver Jack.
haitian jack story
http://spizzyblog.com/2011/06/20/the-unauthorized-story-of-haitian-jack/
but that shyt is craa how haitain jack was a really really a super duper super snitch who hid in beverly hills.
:wtb:

it was just funny to me because tah tah use to be out in beverly hills..... his baby mom is pepa from salt and pepa.

"50 who shot cha you think it was preme, freeze, or tah tah ........ street shyt is street shyt so keep it on the low but anybody who somebody already know ...." 50 cent - fukk you freestyle 2002 circa

that haitian jack article tries to say tah tah was paid to merc 50 which could be true but strange

fast forward sometime in 2003

Didn't Shoot Cop, But Hit With Gun Rap - New York Daily News

then .....

"Made 20 more 'fore Tah-Tah got knocked
Man this rap shyt is me B, I got this shyt locked" 50 cent - I'm a animal

i bet 50 heard about this and thats why he stole on this nikka

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U29kOxius5s&feature=fvwrel]SPTV - Fredro Starr's Tales Of The Industry - Ep. 9 - "50 Cent" [Part 2 of 2] - YouTube[/ame]

Economics

There is always tradeoffs
Daps

Thats why pac was upset.

"And that nikka that was down for me, restin dead
Switch sides, guess his new friends wanted him dead" -stretch died a year after the first pac shooting.

And I always thought part of that 1st verse of holla at me was directed at stretch but that line from against all odds was or at least that's what's always been said.

brick james

John piffington
Daps
so we have a reasonably intelligent black man making a good amount of money off music and instead of putting all his people on to legal hustles, he used them in the game, and also poisoned his community for an extra lambo or extra rolls

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Life? That's if he lives long at all.

He's a known snitch headed to the feds so he's fukked off break, he's either going to be paying for protection or some Pac fanatic gon poke him the fukk up in his cell.

known snitch=PC
plus its fed prison breh, lots of white collar criminals there

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
All rappers have/had informants in their circle, if nikkas think they can get money with snitch they still will. Game fukked up

"I know James Cruz a rat and that's your manager nikka" - Styles P to 50 Cent

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i member hatian jack tried to get 50 the artist governor. really think short got raped tho cuz i read haitian jack was rapin hoes routinely peep.

haitian jack story
The Unauthorized Story Of Haitian Jack | The Spizzy
but that shyt is craa how haitain jack was a really really a super duper super snitch who hid in beverly hills.
:wtb:

it was just funny to me because tah tah use to be out in beverly hills..... his baby mom is pepa from salt and pepa.

"50 who shot cha you think it was preme, freeze, or tah tah ........ street shyt is street shyt so keep it on the low but anybody who somebody already know ...." 50 cent - fukk you freestyle 2002 circa

that haitian jack article tries to say tah tah was paid to merc 50 which could be true but strange

fast forward sometime in 2003

Didn't Shoot Cop, But Hit With Gun Rap - New York Daily News

then .....

"Made 20 more 'fore Tah-Tah got knocked
Man this rap shyt is me B, I got this shyt locked" 50 cent - I'm a animal

i bet 50 heard about this and thats why he stole on this nikka

SPTV - Fredro Starr's Tales Of The Industry - Ep. 9 - "50 Cent" [Part 2 of 2] - YouTube

That shyt runs deep.Napoleon from the Outlawz said them nikkaz that was getting at Pac was MAJOR....He said they had their own helicopters and shyt.

He also said they were the same dudes calling up to Pac's hospital room saying "You ain't dead yet?"....that's why he checked himself out that same night.He had FOI(Nation Of Islam) on security, but Pac didn't feel totally comfortable with that because they didn't carry guns.Pac said "I know what type of nikkaz I'm dealing with" and checked out that bytch

I think it's some deep , dark , and sinister shyt going on behind the scenes.Feds is working with street dudes and street dudes are using that power to strong arm rappers and other industry cats...aka extortion.

The Feds don't give a shyt.They probably love the idea of corrupting a industry mostly made up of young black men who have ambitions to become wealthy.

I definitely believe Pac was a"Big nikka" they would've loved to take down.I bet dude had a FBI file before he could walk.His moms was on trial fighting against/ exposing undercover federal agents who infiltrated the Black Panther Movement.Those muthafukkas would infiltrate movements and encourage the members to do some wild crazy shyt, but then turn around and set them up.

That's why Pac's mom was facing something like 300 years for conspiracy to kill pigs and blow up government landmarks.She represented herself and beat the case.Never went to law school, none of that.Not only that, she was pregnant with Pac at the time.She not only won her freedom, but the freedom of 17 other co defendants.At the end of the trial, the judge was so impressed with her, he asked "hey young lady, where did you learn to speak like that?"....she hit him with a one word response..."fear"

You don't think the Feds said "we better keep an eye on this one?"

And then they see this wild, fearless, young nikka coming up in the music industry talking that black power shyt and gaining a lot of influence?

I'm sure they had "Tupac Shakur" written in capital letters and highlighted in their notes

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Thats why that nikka was on the run when the feds caught him. He knew he was dirty. Irv Gotti and his brother didn't run when they knew the feds was coming for em. Henchman ran and was tryna get out the country when he was arrested.

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Fukk Henchman. Lets realize all the negativty this dude brought to our culture by ordering that robbery of Pac. Look at all the bullsh!t that followed that, ending with BIG and Pac's deaths. Fukk him, glad he wont be seeing the light of day ever again.

Daps
watching this interview is kinda depressing cause deep down inside I feel like 2pac and Big woulda squashed that bullshyt they had...

Last edited by a moderator: