Jimmy Fallon has that white Tik Tok girl on his show do dances created by blacks

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps

If you know how Twitter works you can just read the comments and quote tweets of this tweet to see everyone going in.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Honestly this post is really because I can’t stand this white broad. Social media “cancelling” really doesn’t work as the big money corporations and record labels aren’t losing sleep that Twitter will randomly care about this cac being a colonizer but this is one of the rare times I hope social media really does find a way to get this no talent cac who got famous off of doing black people’s dances (and not even that good) out the paint.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Honestly this post is really because I can’t stand this white broad. Social media “cancelling” really doesn’t work as the big money corporations and record labels aren’t losing sleep that Twitter will randomly care about this cac being a colonizer but this is one of the rare times I hope social media really does find a way to get this no talent cac who got famous off of doing black people’s dances (and not even that good) out the paint.
They been trying to get her cancelled for a while now and it hasn't happened. The fact is her teenie bopper white girl audience doesn't care about all that and probably don't even use twitter

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
I don’t know who this white woman is
I imagine most non Tik Tok users/pop culture followers don’t either but it still doesn’t sit right with my spirit that a basic white broad is getting a push for taking black people’s creation and getting rich off it.

Atleast be good at it and show love to that culture back like Eminem does (I know that’s not a popular take on here lol)

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i been talking about this for years on this site.

dances are intellectual property

people take them and make routines do choreography and get paid. all in K-Pop videos in video game emotes all over the internet.

brehs are very sleep on getting their money. start licensing them shyts NFT style, anything. Get lawyers who go after people the same way sample lawyers do for featuring dances unapproved in paid media. every-time someone does your dance on tik tok there should be some micro currency exchange i don't give a fukk, a streaming revenue structure. we have to commodify our own creations at this point first.

we supposed to be the home of 6cert 6ft nikkaz and we don't build shyt on here.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
They been trying to get her cancelled for a while now and it hasn't happened. The fact is her teenie bopper white girl audience doesn't care about all that and probably don't even use twitter
Agreed. The most logical way she will ever get unpopular is sort of like King Bach is now where the fans hit puberty and be like “wow this is what I liked as a kid?” and start trashing her.

But that means nothing but a few hours of your name as a trending topic because by then you already have your money, following, and loyal fans to care about if your “peak” is over.