Jimmy Butler's Run to the 2023 NBA Finals Is OBJECTIVELY More Impressive Than Any Run LeBron Had EDIT: @Rhakim Exposal Thread

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Thread is low vibrational

OP moving like a bird who hold grudges. Let it go…Bron got y’all out the paint get ready for next season :pachaha:
i'm at peace with it. Yall in cancun with us after getting swept. Lakers with 2 top 75 players getting swept by a fat cac and a guy coming off a torn ACL and zero all star appearances :wow:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm at peace with it. Yall in cancun with us after getting swept. Lakers with 2 top 75 players getting swept by a fat cac and a guy coming off a torn ACL and zero all star appearances :wow:
Y’all got shytted on by Austin Reaves & Lonnie Walker :pachaha:

Let’s enjoy this Cancun weather together breh:ehh:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Your GM quit.. it's over bro, Bron finally put that franchise out of it's misery. Y'all had a good run
said the same thing when Kawhi won in 2019. :coffee:

losing an overrated GM is nothing. But I guess Bron stans/lakers stans need something to leave with after getting swept :umad:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Your GM quit.. it's over bro, Bron finally put that franchise out of it's misery. Y'all had a good run
it was truly over when KD left. They were lucky to face teams missing multiple players last season.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
said the same thing when Kawhi won in 2019. :coffee:

losing an overrated GM is nothing. But I guess Bron stans/lakers stans need something to leave with after getting swept :umad:
Bron finally took that franchise out back and shot it dead... I know you still :mjcry: knowing that the dream is dead. Maybe in another decade or 2 you can be contenders again