Jimmy Butler's Run to the 2023 NBA Finals Is OBJECTIVELY More Impressive Than Any Run LeBron Had EDIT: @Rhakim Exposal Thread

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
GnNmdmwxB07MY__8IJOJtLaDGtwPn1zPT6q-VE1YtHE.jpg
Breh had a finals game where he put up EIGHT points :laff:
While being guarded by JJ Barea :laff:

EDIT: EIGHT POINTS FOR THE ENTIRE GAME, not just when he was guarded by Barea. He put up 8 points through 4 quarters. Just thought I needed to make it clear how much of a blunder it is :laff:

Last edited:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Cheese Eyes
While I don't think Mike was "better", he's the only one with an argument. So you would rather clown than really talk ball when essentially you agree that there's only one player in the running for GOAT playoff player with LeBron. I think Bron is better, you got Mike, but we agree it's only a two-man conversation so ain't nothing further to discuss...

Your homie started this thread saying Jimmy was having a better run and nothing supports that assertion, so you'd rather join his gimmick than call that stupid shyt out...

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
While I don't think Mike was "better", he's the only one with an argument. So you would rather clown than really talk ball when essentially you agree that there's only one player in the running for GOAT playoff player with LeBron. I think Bron is better, you got Mike, but we agree it's only a two-man conversation so ain't nothing further to discuss...

Your homie started this thread saying Jimmy was having a better run and nothing supports that assertion, so you'd rather join his gimmick than call that stupid shyt out...
Yall fell for the troll :yeshrug:

I just find it funny when yall Bron stans definitively say hes the goat because of his playoff performance, but he lost more in a weak conference

Cheese Eyes was losing to all-time teams like the Pistons and Celtics and never looked back.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Yall fell for the troll :yeshrug:

I just find it funny when yall Bron stans definitively say hes the goat because of his playoff performance, but he lost more in a weak conference

Cheese Eyes was losing to all-time teams like the Pistons and Celtics and never looked back.
"Lost more in a weak conference"...

By what measurable? The East Jordan dominated was stronger than Bron's, but Jordan only won that conference 6 of 15 years. Bron won a weaker East 9 of 15 years. So the East was weaker in Bron's era but he definitely didn't lose more...

Jordan dominated a weaker West, beat them 6 of 6 times. Bron beat The West 3 of 9 tries, but The West of Bron's era was stronger than it was in Mike's era...

Mike made 6 Finals thru his first 13 years. Bron made 7 Finals in his first 13 years. He wasn't losing more in that weaker conference, he was winning more in a weaker conference...

We all know Jordan isn't 6/6 Finals in Bron's era on any East team Bron was on vs Bron's same opponents...

But this is a Butler/Bron thread so you and I debating about nothing because we agree about Butler 🤣

Reign X

Pro
Daps
Lol this is what you’re going with? 3 blowouts in that bulls series prob effects 4th quarter minutes. Mavs and heat were close and needed Lebron to step up.

Lebron choked that series, there’s no sugar coating it. It is what it is. Still the 2nd best player in history.

- and someone is off on numbers. Either original graphic 4th quarter final stats pic or yours. Bron took 5 4th quarter shots in g6, so that would be 21 in total.

Last edited:

Reign X

Pro
Daps

Looked into it a bit more and it’s definitely misleading. Jordan had 5 made fts in g2 fourth quarter for example. So points can’t make sense. Graphic just leaving ft points off? That’s some serious Lebron stan reaching. And it’s probably due to being really insecure about 2011 finals.

I don’t know if you’re a trash poster in general or just used a shytty/purposely misleading source on this one. Part of the Lebron 2011 bashing was how passive he was, shown by 3 fourth quarter ft attempts in 2011 series.

Last edited: