Jimmy Butler's Run to the 2023 NBA Finals Is OBJECTIVELY More Impressive Than Any Run LeBron Had EDIT: @Rhakim Exposal Thread

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stan wars against who? Bron fans ain't stressing no Jimmy Butler stans lol.

You propped up Love when he was Bron's #2/#3 and he's a fukking 8th man on this squad even though he's still the same player. That alone is enough to show Jimmy's crew is objectively better.

Really? I've barely even been paying attention to his series. Like others said, you can't even address my points so you attack me instead.

How the fukk does Jimmy Butler in 2023 affect Bron's legacy at all? If anything, Butler improving his legacy just makes Bron look that much better for having beaten him repeatedly.

Y'all are the exact people you claim your opps are. :skip:
Jesus Christ :dead:

Daps
You propped up Love when he was Bron's #2/#3 and he's a fukking 8th man on this squad even though he's still the same player. That alone is enough to show Jimmy's crew is objectively better.
@Rhakim is literally bodying nikkas ITT and none of his valid points/discussion are being actually replied to

I'm not gonna lie this sub is worse than reddit when it comes to talking ball, cause all nikkas actually care about is random narratives by big names they can make up in their heads.
wcw-stevie.gif

2legit

Superstar
Daps
How the fukk does Jimmy Butler in 2023 affect Bron's legacy at all? If anything, Butler improving his legacy just makes Bron look that much better for having beaten him repeatedly.
They don't want to talk about that. Jimmy Butler winning this year ADDS to LeBron's legacy. LeBron been cooking Jimmy in the playoffs forever. LeBron was cooking a PRIME 30 year old Jimmy Butler in the finals. LeBron is 3-0 vs. Jimmy in the playoffs so if one of his rivals goes off, it adds to LeBron's legacy.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
They don't want to talk about that. Jimmy Butler winning this year ADDS to LeBron's legacy. LeBron been cooking Jimmy in the playoffs forever. LeBron was cooking a PRIME 30 year old Jimmy Butler in the finals. LeBron is 3-0 vs. Jimmy in the playoffs so if one of his rivals goes off, it adds to LeBron's legacy.
Nah man Bron doesn't run the league/isn't living rent free in these dudes mind...... Yet somehow EVERY SINGLE PLAYERS SUCCESSES somehow leads back to "how does this impact Lebron's legacy?"

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Stan wars against who? Bron fans ain't stressing no Jimmy Butler stans lol.

Really? I've barely even been paying attention to his series. Like others said, you can't even address my points so you attack me instead.

Y'all are the exact people you claim your opps are. :skip:
this is a horrendous point, my guy. :francis:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

YOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LOOK AT THIS shyt YALL

:devil:
:evil:

Are yall serious with this shyt?

How the fukk is Jimmy's 2023 crew NOT better than Bron's 2018 crew? Are you blind? :dahell:

The rest of the forum already sees that I'm arguing against @Dwight Howard and @CHICAGO, so I'm not sure I need to even say anything, but I'll just copy/paste:

2018 Bron's #2 scorer is Kevin Love averaging 12.5ppg on 37.5% shooting (36% threes). No other players in double figures.

2023 Butler's #8 scorer is Kevin Love, even though he was putting up the same per-36 #'s last year as he was in 2016-2018. Instead of having to rely on inefficient Love, Butler had

Caleb Martin average 19ppg on 60% shooting (49% threes)
Gabe Vincent average 16ppg on 49% shooting (52% threes)
Bam Adebayo average 15ppg on 48% shooting
Duncan Robinson average 11ppg on 56% shooting (48% threes)

2018 Bron against the 55-win #2-seed Celtics: averaged 34-9-8 making 57% of his twos and 41% of his threes

2023 Butler against the 57-win #2-seed Celtics: averaged 25-8-6 making 43% of his twos and 35% of his threes

2018 Bron puts up 44-5-3 in a must-win Game 4 on 17-28 shooting (1-4 threes), 46-11-9 in a must-win Game 6 on 17-33 shooting (5-7 threes), and 35-15-9 in a must-win Game 7 on 12-24 shooting (3-8 threes)

2023 Butler's only 30-point game was in Game 1. In the critical Game 6 and Game 7, he shoots a combined 17-49 from the field (34.7%)

And until now y'all been saying it's way easier to score now than it was five years ago, but that shyt gonna go out the window once Jimmy's current numbers are in the discussion. :pachaha:

Last edited:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmao. Look either way you spin it jimmy getting to the finals with these squads is more impressive. Jimmy isn't playing with a wade or kyrie and the teams he's played are much better competition.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Say less :youngsabo:

You remember the 2020 Finals?

That nikka Jimmy ran outta gas he had NOTHING left in Game 6 meanwhile Bron was in overdrive cookin him

He treated Jimmy in Chicago like a Crash Test Dummy kickin his ass up and down the court when he was with the Heat and the Cavs

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How the fukk is Jimmy's 2023 crew NOT better than Bron's 2018 crew? Are you blind? :dahell:

The rest of the forum already sees that I'm arguing against @Dwight Howard and @CHICAGO, so I'm not sure I need to even say anything, but I'll just copy/paste:

2018 Bron's #2 scorer is Kevin Love averaging 12.5ppg on 37.5% shooting (36% threes). No other players in double figures.

2023 Butler's #8 scorer is Kevin Love, even though he was putting up the same per-36 #'s last year as he was in 2016-2018. Instead of having to rely on inefficient Love, Butler had

Caleb Martin average 19ppg on 60% shooting (49% threes)
Gabe Vincent average 16ppg on 49% shooting (52% threes)
Bam Adebayo average 15ppg on 48% shooting
Duncan Robinson average 11ppg on 56% shooting (48% threes)

2018 Bron against the 55-win #2-seed Celtics: averaged 34-9-8 making 57% of his twos and 41% of his threes

2023 Butler against the 57-win #2-seed Celtics: averaged 25-8-6 making 43% of his twos and 35% of his threes

2018 Bron puts up 44-5-3 in a must-win Game 4 on 17-28 shooting (1-4 threes), 46-11-9 in a must-win Game 6 on 17-33 shooting (5-7 threes), and 35-15-9 in a must-win Game 7 on 12-24 shooting (3-8 threes)

2023 Butler's only 30-point game was in Game 1. In the critical Game 6 and Game 7, he shoots a combined 17-49 from the field (34.7%)

And until now y'all been saying it's way easier to score now than it was five years ago, but that shyt gonna go out the window once Jimmy's current numbers are in the discussion. :pachaha:
LeBron didn't play a single contender during that 2018 run. Not one until the finals where reality kicked in.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

That nikka Jimmy ran outta gas he had NOTHING left in Game 6 meanwhile Bron was in overdrive cookin him

He treat Jimmy in Chicago like a Crash Test Dummy

:dead:NOW nikkaS BRAGGING
ON BEATING JIMMY WITH AD.

IF THE ROLES WERE REVERSED
WE'LL NEVER HEAR THE END
OF IT.
:devil:
:evil:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Nah man Bron doesn't run the league/isn't living rent free in these dudes mind...... Yet somehow EVERY SINGLE PLAYERS SUCCESSES somehow leads back to "how does this impact Lebron's legacy?"

He treat Jimmy in Chicago like a Crash Test Dummy

It's bizarre as fukk. Jimmy Butler trying to have his career postseason, and deranged Warrior, Laker, and Bull stans have combined forces to focus on Bron instead. :russ:

Half the forum really switched from Memphis stans to Warriors stans to Nuggets stans to Heat stans in a single postseason. :dead:

They the living embodiment of that gif where the kid keeps taking off a jersey to reveal another jersey. :laff:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He treated Jimmy in Chicago like a Crash Test Dummy kickin his ass up and down the court when he was with the Heat and the Cavs
I don't recall Jimmy butler playing with 2020 Anthony davis who lead the team in scoring AND was the best defender in the playoffs...