Jimmy Butler traded to Philly for Robert Covington and Dario Saric. Jimmy plans to re-sign.

Where will Jimmy land?

• New York

Votes: 71 26.6%
  • LA clippers

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • Brooklyn

Votes: 38 14.2%
  • Miami

Votes: 67 25.1%
  • Other

Votes: 77 28.8%

• Total voters
Daps
3rd option. You are fukking stupid.
Andre Roberson doesn't avg fukking 24/6/5 on 47% shooting along with 86% from the line
Andre can't shoot nor can he hit FT's
STFU. You just compared Butler to Andre. You don't know basketball.
Man some of the people on here are retarded. Please learn some reading comprehension. When did I say Butler and Andre Roberson were the same? Did you also miss the part when I said Andre Roberson is nowhere near being an elite player. He's a role player but statistics show the Thunder were a SIGNIFICANTLY better team with him when they started clicking before he got injured. Since you don't know how to read here's the point of the post: A player's impact on a team statistically does not always equal how good a player is in actuality. That was my point you idiot. I used Andre Roberson as an example as well as Draymond Green. Now do you understand dumbass? If you actually READ what I posted, you would see my point but I guess both you and pedophilia sympathizer Gil Scott-Heroin don't know how to read.

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
You don't know READING COMPREHENSION. When did I say Butler and Andre Roberson were the same? Did you also miss the part when I said Andre Roberson is nowhere near being an elite player. He's a role player but statistics show the Thunder are a SIGNIFICANTLY better team with him. A player's impact on a team statistically does not equal how god a player is. That was my point you idiot. If you actually READ what I posted, you would see my point but I guess both you and pedophilia sympathizer Gil Scott-Heroin don't know how to read.

I thought you said

"I'm not going to get in into a back and forth with you over this"

CAC boy stfu you don't know basketball. You compared Roberson to Butler. You can't even live up to the words you say. nikka went back and forth. STFU cac

Daps
I thought you said

"I'm not going to get in into a back and forth with you over this"

CAC boy stfu you don't know basketball. You compared Roberson to Butler. You can't even live up to the words you say. nikka went back and forth. STFU cac
So now I'm a CAC because you don't how to read:mjlol: Again you are misrepresenting what I posted but you are too stupid to even realize that. Butler is an overrated team cancer. Get over it.

Daps
Did you really just compare Andre Roberson to Jimmy Butler?

:aicmon:

And "the eye test, context, attention to detail" is NOT lost in the "age of analytics" - y'all not to stop saying that nonsense. We live in an age where all those things are paid more attention to than ever before.
This Kyrie thot pedophilia sympathizer (you think I didn't see that Drake thread weird ass nikka?:sas1:):mjlol: You,like @Darealtwo1, don't know how to read.:snoop:

Last edited:
Daps
This Kyrie thot pedophilia sympathizer (you think I didn't see that Drake thread weird ass nikka?:sas1:):mjlol: You,like Dareatwo1, don't know how to read.:snoop:
So instead of addressing my actual argument, you resort ad hominem, while simultaneously using "pedophilia" out of context, and yet you have the nerve to call yourself Deep_Black_Concious?

:heh:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
The list of organizations interested in talking further with Minnesota is significant, league sources said: Brooklyn, Detroit, Houston, the LA Clippers, Miami and Philadelphia are among the teams interested in probing for deals.

Taylor and Butler want a deal completed before the Timberwolves' first day of practice on Tuesday, which would require the Timberwolves to use Sunday and Monday to become more aggressive in gathering offers. Taylor's plan would be to sift through the offers, and bring those most appealing for Minnesota back to Butler and his agent, Bernie Lee. This way, the Wolves could learn which teams would interest Butler in signing an extension next summer, which is information that would allow the Wolves to get the best possible return on assets for Butler.
I want Fultz

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
the west was stacked bruh...3 games is clear in the west. this ain't the east. Too many people are evenly matched when it came to 3rd-9th which is why you saw the 6th seed beat the 3rd and then the 5th seed beat the 4th.
I personally don't think so breh, but it's all good. You value Butler's impact more than I do

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I personally don't think so breh, but it's all good. You value Butler's impact more than I do
The record with and without speaks volumes on his impact. Had he been healthy all year they win 55 games and lose in the second round in 5 to GS after blowing a 10 pt lead in game 4 when they could've tied the series at 2-2.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
The list of organizations interested in talking further with Minnesota is significant, league sources said: Brooklyn, Detroit, Houston, the LA Clippers, Miami and Philadelphia are among the teams interested in probing for deals.

Taylor and Butler want a deal completed before the Timberwolves' first day of practice on Tuesday, which would require the Timberwolves to use Sunday and Monday to become more aggressive in gathering offers. Taylor's plan would be to sift through the offers, and bring those most appealing for Minnesota back to Butler and his agent, Bernie Lee. This way, the Wolves could learn which teams would interest Butler in signing an extension next summer, which is information that would allow the Wolves to get the best possible return on assets for Butler.
Good to see Detroit involved..They have to go all in now.

I'm shocked to see Milwaukee and Washington. They're in the same boat as Detroit.

But if Philly wants Jimmy enough they gonna get him.

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
The record with and without speaks volumes on his impact. Had he been healthy all year they win 55 games and lose in the second round in 5 to GS after blowing a 10 pt lead in game 4 when they could've tied the series at 2-2.

Exactly.....They were on pace for 55wins 3 games back from GSW.

I really don't understand how people can ignore what they looked like with Butler on the court vs Without.

Daps
So instead of addressing my actual argument, you resort ad hominem, while simultaneously using "pedophilia" out of context, and yet you have the nerve to call yourself Deep_Black_Concious?

:heh:
Like how you addressed mine by misrepresenting what I said? fukk outta here nikka. The Drake thread still stands you weird ass nikka. If you didn't want to be called that your dumbass should have never posted in that thread like the weirdo that you are. That's on you forever.:scust:

Last edited: