Jimmy Butler traded to Philly for Robert Covington and Dario Saric. Jimmy plans to re-sign.

Where will Jimmy land?

• New York

Votes: 71 26.6%
  • LA clippers

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • Brooklyn

Votes: 38 14.2%
  • Miami

Votes: 67 25.1%
  • Other

Votes: 77 28.8%

• Total voters

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
I feel like D. Rose may get more touches now. W/ Saric and Covington being able to shoot the three @ a decent clip, its gonna open up the floor for him to be able to drive more. If Jimmy is starting w/ Fultz and Simmons, somethings gonna have to give. Theyre gonna have to start Reddikk again.
Saric doesn’t get hot until February. Covington is a bum and that’s being generous.

Last night on my way to work I wish Sam was still here. I don’t like Simmons at all.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps

HOW MANY DYNAMIC PFs ARE IN TODAYS NBA?

MOST OF THEM ARE SPOT UP 3P SHOOTERS.

YOU DEFINITELY TRADE SIMMONS FOR A PG
WHO CAN SHOOT
AND ANOTHER STRETCH 4
IF JIMMYS GONNA BE YOUR GUY.

DUDE HAS MADE 2 SHOTS OUTSIDE
OF THE PAINT THIS SEASON.

TRADE HIM WHILE HIS STOCK IS STILL HIGH.

TRY TO GET KEMBA.
:devil:
:evil:

You don’t have to be “dynamic” is Capella “dynamic” offensively? No but he cooked KAT for 16ppg all series ... this is the NBA everyone has talent you put him guarding guys that can take him off dribble OR a guy that’s effective in the Pick n Pop game and he’s now an even bigger defensive liability since it will be harder to hide him on the perimeter ... you want KAT chasing around a stretch 4 like Mirotic, Green or even PJ Tucker on the 3 point line :mjlol: stop it my nikka .... THEN you want to put a Center next to him on offense and clog the paint up even more forcing him to drift further and further into being solely a jumpshooter instead of putting a stretch 4 like Saric who will open the lane for him to work back to the basket/midrange?? STOP IT my nikka .... nothing about that plan makes sense

And the simmons convo isn’t even worth getting into ... they are not trading him ... point blank period

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fultz will eventually go the way of Beasley from the Heat. Its going to happen.

Butler could not have found a better landing spot. Philly is probably the only team that could both pay him and be in contention. If he causes any kind of friction, they will not offer him that deal. So if he wants to get paid, he has to like this team or he will have to go elsewhere like Kawhi and leave $ on the table.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Fultz will eventually go the way of Beasley from the Heat. Its going to happen.

Butler could not have found a better landing spot. Philly is probably the only team that could both pay him and be in contention. If he causes any kind of friction, they will not offer him that deal. So if he wants to get paid, he has to like this team or he will have to go elsewhere like Kawhi and leave $ on the table.
Why can’t we get kemba?

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What the fukk have the bulls been winning with Lavine,Dunn & Markannen :jbhmm:

Bulls gonna grab another top pick this summer and have a super talented rookie to go with Lavine markannen and Wendell Carter

All it takes is one free agent signing with this talented core and the bulls are a threat to come out the east very soon

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Ask Minnesota how they feel about trading for Jimmy Butler and the players they gave up

This stupid nikka still trying to justify this shyt

YOU stick to 2K :mjlol:
I’m pretty sure everyone in that front office made the trade assuming they’d re-sign him and also the risk if he decided not to sign and yet they still pulled the trigger so what does that tell you about how they felt regarding those players you fukking moron :snoop:got damn ... so much pathetic low critical thinking in one post

Please .... Stick to 2k and stop quoting me you idiot

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Bulls gonna grab another top pick this summer and have a super talented rookie to go with Lavine markannen and Wendell Carter

All it takes is one free agent signing with this talented core and the bulls are a threat to come out the east very soon
That nikka is wild short sighted :mjlol: