Jimmy Butler traded to Philly for Robert Covington and Dario Saric. Jimmy plans to re-sign.

Where will Jimmy land?

• New York

Votes: 71 26.6%
  • LA clippers

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • Brooklyn

Votes: 38 14.2%
  • Miami

Votes: 67 25.1%
  • Other

Votes: 77 28.8%

• Total voters

Goodnews

All Star
Daps
Philly fans tell me about Saric :lupe:

You gonna see some shyt you like and get hopes of him developing into a nice player. Then your gonna realize that you gotta fire your scout in Franchise mode because that 4 star rating Dario got in potential should of been a 2 1/2. He's not complete ass but hes not what your gonna initially think he is because he'll show flashes.

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
that spacing is about to be UGLY
they got up out of roberts deal but they got rid of 2 40 percent 3 pt shooters....
jimmy needs the rock, but ben needs the rock, and fultz needs the rock....but embiid needs his touches....:mjlol:
their offense might take some adjustment but that defense will be :wow:
starting lineup is what? fultz, reddikk, butler, ben, embiid?

Dapped but I don't agree with the bolded. Simmons and Embiid don't need the ball any more than KAT or Wiggins needed the ball, and Jimmy was fine over there

Fultz...yeah, I think he needs it to develop but personally I'm not sold on this kid yet. He might be better off on another team at this point if we really want to see him grow

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you watched the t wolves King’s game last night you see why the t wolves traded this hoe ass nikka the next day

Jimmy quit and intentionally sabotaged the game. fukk jimmy butler

He was doing the same ish in the Laker game as well and was refusing to play D on Lebron. Ben and Embid better have tough skin to deal with this dude for the rest of the season.

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dapped but I don't agree with the bolded. Simmons and Embiid don't need the ball any more than KAT or Wiggins needed the ball, and Jimmy was fine over there

Fultz...yeah, I think he needs it to develop but personally I'm not sold on this kid yet. He might be better off on another team at this point if we really want to see him grow
Lol .naw nikka .butler was not fine in Minnie . That's the issue.
You playing with a 7 foot rondo . He has to have the ball if you play him. I see embiid and butler bucking heads over touches .
Wait til butler waves him out the post.