Jimmy Butler traded to Philly for Robert Covington and Dario Saric. Jimmy plans to re-sign.

Where will Jimmy land?

• New York

Votes: 71 26.6%
  • LA clippers

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • Brooklyn

Votes: 38 14.2%
  • Miami

Votes: 67 25.1%
  • Other

Votes: 77 28.8%

• Total voters

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Hmm, not sure if I like this move :patrice:

Should have been Roco OR Dario + someone else not name Simmons, Embiid, and maybe Redikk.

I need a Philly breh to chime on on their feelings about the two that were traded, but they seemed like good pieces to me last season (haven't really watched them much this year).

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
i dont see how twolves lost

you get rid of a malcontent on your team who was leaving anyways
you get saric who is only 24 and avg 15 and 7 last year and can shoot the three
you get covington who was all nba defensive team last year and will give you like 13 and 6 tough d and will shoot 3s

also gives them depth because their bench was kind of poor

can throw out
towns/saric/covington/wiggins/rose

have a bench of dieng/gibson/ tolliver/ okogie/teague

Towns and Saric are going to be food defensively. Wiggins and Rose aren't doing anything to stop the ball at point of attack either.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Lmao :childplease: we couldn't be any happier over here. Yall enjoy that dumb ass nikka Bumington catching and shooting 30 footers as soon as he touches the ball for a big ass miss. He in his little stretch of good games rn tho, I just hope yall know what yall getting :heh:
who is yall? idgaf about the Timberwolves, im a mavs fan :mjcry:

them minne nikkas got no leaders now cept taj

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Bro look at the spacing now.....All teams have to do is hug up on JJ and pack the damn paint

Ben Drives
Fultz Drives
Jimmy Drives
Joel lives in the paint
No, he doesn't. We been screaming, pleading at this nikka to cut the African Dirk shyt out and get to the paint more often. Don't sleep on Landry Shamet either :hehyep:

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
Saric has looked trash all year, defense is still as bad as ever.

I wouldn't want Covington on my squad either.

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
It’s time for Fultz to hit the bench. Then you can stagger him at the point with Ben, and keep a cap on the number of non-shooting PG’s on the court, at all times. This move clearly pushes him out of Philly’s Big 3 anyway so... :yeshrug:

But what about the media day pictures!!!!!

c40a0176jpg-cd10a73062a61efc.jpg

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Hmm, not sure if I like this move :patrice:

Should have been Roco OR Dario + someone else not name Simmons, Embiid, and maybe Redikk.

Nah you don’t trade Reddikk. That’s their best shooter

Covington and Dario is fair considering how Covington disappeared in the playoffs and I’ve been hearing 76ers fans complaining about Dario this season so I mean

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I hope Rose gets out of that situation and gets with a contender. Wouldn’t mind him playing for the GOAT franchise. kat and wiggins are perfect twolves players tho.

Let's keep it real breh, before last season (or really, this season), D-Rose was dead in the water. Him signing to Minny and showing he can still play was a great situation for him. Next season he can go to another team and show how serviceable he is.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Real talk... Y'all nikkas need to stop. This nikka is acting like a child. He'd be better off going the Kawhi route. Sit out and be hurt. All this extra shyt is stupid as fukk.

He can't sit out all year if he isn't hurt, stupid. Stop talking on shyt you don't know.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Let's keep it real breh, before last season (or really, this season), D-Rose was dead in the water. Him signing to Minny and showing he can still play was a great situation for him. Next season he can go to another team and show how serviceable he is.

That’s exactly what I mean. Minny provides the space for rehabilitation of his game under a coach he knew. Now he can move on and sign up to a situation that best suits him and contribute to a championship run somewhere.