Jimmy Butler traded to Philly for Robert Covington and Dario Saric. Jimmy plans to re-sign.

Where will Jimmy land?

• New York

Votes: 71 26.6%
  • LA clippers

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • Brooklyn

Votes: 38 14.2%
  • Miami

Votes: 67 25.1%
  • Other

Votes: 77 28.8%

• Total voters

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I’m just happy our Wiggins and Towns question will be answered. Let’s see if Tin man Towns and weed plate Wiggins can lead a team to the playoffs.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fair enough and I wasn't necessarily counting out the Raps but just making the point that it isnt a foregone conclusion that the Raps are the team to beat in the East just because they have Kawhi (especially off the strength of 12 games)

:salute:

I honestly can’t say who the best team in the East is. It’s gonna be a bloodbath for that #1 seed.

Damn... someone outta the Celts, Raps, Sixers and Bucks is gonna be a 4-seed brehs. :damn:

The fukking Pacers gotta be looking at this trade like... :dahell::whoa::damn::sadbron:

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The underrated aspect of the trade is Philadelphia 76er’s ability to dump the bloated contracts of Robert Covington & Jerryd Bayless. While keeping the Suns 1st round draft pick they got in the Bridges trade, only surrendering a 2022 second round pick.

The funniest thing about this trade is Justin Patton was the 1st round draft pick, they got from the Bulls trade. Trust in Thibs brehs:mjlol:

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
:patrice: i dunno for philly, but minne made out okay.

if they could somehow offload wig to toronto, thats a W

edit: nm i take that shyt back. butler got the winning spirit and can lead if hes not unhappy. good trade all around
Lmao :childplease: we couldn't be any happier over here. Yall enjoy that dumb ass nikka Bumington catching and shooting 30 footers as soon as he touches the ball for a big ass miss. He in his little stretch of good games rn tho, I just hope yall know what yall getting :heh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i dont see how twolves lost

you get rid of a malcontent on your team who was leaving anyways
you get saric who is only 24 and avg 15 and 7 last year and can shoot the three
you get covington who was all nba defensive team last year and will give you like 13 and 6 tough d and will shoot 3s

also gives them depth because their bench was kind of poor

can throw out
towns/saric/covington/wiggins/rose

have a bench of dieng/gibson/ tolliver/ okogie/teague

as well they saric is on a rookie deal still and covington deal is oly like 12 mill a year so tradeable assets as well

Last edited:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And what the fukk have Lavine Dunn And Markkanen accomplished:mjlol:

At least Cov was all defense .... is Dunn’s fragile as she even playing basketball right now?

Anyways ... good trade for the wolves ... this is the best you probably can get considering the circumstances .... SMH @ nikkas those bullshyt as soon offers from Houston and Miami were must haves ... they played it correctly took their time and now they have born only replaced Jimmys defensive presence theyve also added a proper stretch 4 to put next to Tinman and improved their overall spacing/shooting ... now it’s time to see if Tinman or Weedplate are ready to do anything besides look soft
You are delusional if you think this is a win for Minny

Feel bad for Thibs but :skip:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
i dont see how twolves lost

you get rid of a malcontent on your team who was leaving anyways
you get saric who is only 24 and avg 15 and 7 last year and can shoot the three
you get covington who was all nba defensive team last year and will give you like 13 and 6 tough d and will shoot 3s

also gives them depth because their bench was kind of poor

can throw out
towns/saric/covington/wiggins/rose

have a bench of dieng/gibson/ tolliver/ okogie/teague

That starting lineup is going to give up 115 pts per game easily.

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
And what the fukk have Lavine Dunn And Markkanen accomplished:mjlol:

At least Cov was all defense .... is Dunn’s fragile as she even playing basketball right now?

Anyways ... good trade for the wolves ... this is the best you probably can get considering the circumstances .... SMH @ nikkas those bullshyt as soon offers from Houston and Miami were must haves ... they played it correctly took their time and now they have born only replaced Jimmys defensive presence theyve also added a proper stretch 4 to put next to Tinman and improved their overall spacing/shooting ... now it’s time to see if Tinman or Weedplate are ready to do anything besides look soft

You rather have Dario and Covington for your future than Lavine, Markkanen and Dunn?..

lol...You got it..