Jimmy Butler traded to Philly for Robert Covington and Dario Saric. Jimmy plans to re-sign.

Where will Jimmy land?

• New York

Votes: 71 26.6%
  • LA clippers

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • Brooklyn

Votes: 38 14.2%
  • Miami

Votes: 67 25.1%
  • Other

Votes: 77 28.8%

• Total voters

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
If Saric and Covington can play like last year, I like the trade for Minny. I still would have done Josh Richardson but Heat took him out of conversations apparently.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Trade Lavine, Markkanen & Dunn for Covington & Saric brehs

it was worth it.

that trade got the wolves to the playoffs for the 1st time since I cant remember.

those guys weren't gonna get them there, and if any of them turn into a franchise changing player, they would've likely been on another team by that point anyway.

besides, Covington & saric are two of the more underrated players in the league. wolves should've got a 1st rounder out of this deal tho.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
If Saric and Covington can play like last year, I like the trade for Minny. I still would have done Josh Richardson but Heat took him out of conversations apparently.

I don't think their ability to play has vanished since last season. I think it's early in the season and they were adjusting accordingly, especially since Philly made some of season changes. They'll come good eventually. Hopefully for Minny.