Jimmy Butler traded to Philly for Robert Covington and Dario Saric. Jimmy plans to re-sign.

Where will Jimmy land?

• New York

Votes: 71 26.6%
  • LA clippers

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • Brooklyn

Votes: 38 14.2%
  • Miami

Votes: 67 25.1%
  • Other

Votes: 77 28.8%

• Total voters

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Anytime you can get a haul of future firsts for a play who is about to leave you need to do it. It's easy to just say Houston is gonna be great in the future because they are now but you really never know. Plus 4 firsts, every other year is like 8 years into the future. At the very least Houston just made sure the T'Wolves are gonna get a monster return for Jimmy. Just set the market

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
I don't think this is a good move but I can't fault the Rockets for shooting their shot. They're going for it man.

More than I can ever say about the Suns :francis:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
:mjlol:

Minnesota is stupid to not take this deal. 4 1st round picks in the NBA and not having to pay the dude moving forward gives them a shot at the Kevin Durant sweepstakes even better they can leverage those picks to move up and pick up the best talent.

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
Some Wolves guys at the Athletic and some of the Clutch Fans confirmed insiders have said Wiggins wants out of Minny too.

The Athletic guys think he will wind up in Sacramento
:laff::laff::laff:

Dude bout to pull off the GOAT NBA heist :russ:

Hustled the fukk outta Glen Taylor...now just imagine that "heart to heart" conversation with Vivek in 2022 :pachaha:

Gonna hit em for that supermax with a straight face :dead:

The audacity of this nikka :bryan:

Lowkey I gotta respect it tho...when its all said and done he might walk away from the league with $450 million :banderas:

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
What's the alternative?...

I'll take 4 1st round picks for a player that doesn't even want to resign with my organization.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:

Minnesota is stupid to not take this deal. 4 1st round picks in the NBA and not having to pay the dude moving forward gives them a shot at the Kevin Durant sweepstakes even better they can leverage those picks to move up and pick up the best talent.
KD ain't leaving Golden State for fukking Minny:russ:

Spence

Superstar
Daps
KD ain't leaving Golden State for fukking Minny:russ:
Right? He takes the easiest road to a championship which is either Boston, Philly, or LA to eat the clown cake. Possibly even Houston if there isn’t bad blood with Cp & Harden. Melo might make a stop on the finesse tour 2019 in Minny though :duck: