Jimmy Butler traded to Philly for Robert Covington and Dario Saric. Jimmy plans to re-sign.

Where will Jimmy land?

• New York

Votes: 71 26.6%
  • LA clippers

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • Brooklyn

Votes: 38 14.2%
  • Miami

Votes: 67 25.1%
  • Other

Votes: 77 28.8%

• Total voters

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
Didnt westbrook hit a game winner vs nuggets on game 82 to knock them out the 8th seed...

So u play full court press all game who cares...now u want 180 mill
aQOsIMZ.png

Off a major knee injury

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
the coli is full of dumb nikkas who like saying stupid shyt

idk even know why nikkas are so mad to be undermining Jimmy like this, when most of these dodo brain nikkas are not even Timberwolf fans. You dont see @Tony_Bromo or any of them saying retarded shyt like these nikkas are saying

m

You do know they were the clear #3 seed before he got hurt and when he returned clearly wasn’t 100% yet.

Oh wait you don’t because you don’t know basketball
shyt is crazy. Yall know these nikkas dont watch any games. Dudes come in these threads and try to talk basketball cause they watched a game via twitter clips and memes.:pachaha:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Who would the Raptors even give up?
I think even if they kept Lowry and had Kawhi, Boston would still be the favorite. Not to mention the polar opposite opposite personalities of Kawhi and Jimmy. I think that “alpha male” complex could cause problems.

Siakam/Annunoby,Wright....I think Raps are more open to making a splash.Celtics want to keep there roster in tact and see what it can do,thats where i think the Raps advantage is.

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
I don’t think winners pick up their ways AFTER reaching success

So the fukk what? you need accolades/achievements to back up the talk..there is reason these charmin soft guys think they can talk about him willly nilly..

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
jimmy averages 16 a game for his career in the playoffs on 43% shooting....:mjlol:
Why the fukk would anyone care about career numbers without accounting for the role change he experienced in Chicago ... his last two playoffs there he put up 23 a game ... when did Marion do that as the focal point again? Jog our memories my good coli basketball expert :francis:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
So the fukk what? you need accolades/achievements to back up the talk..there is reason these charmin soft guys think they can talk about him willly nilly..
:francis:Multi-Allstar/All-Nba/All-Defense yet no accolades

Lol @ the idea of having to win a championship BEFORE you develop winning ways :mjlol:

Tin-Man and Weedplate are enabled by their contracts ... it’s as simple as that ...loser mentality nikkas are always going to be averse to players like Jimmy... that’s just how they’re wired

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis: If that story about Jimmy leading the 3rd stringers to a win over the starters is true, I might be done with KAT. nikka has no fukking heart if that's true. #1 pick, paid like a franchise cornerstone, elite offensive skill set, and you still get sonned? By a nikka that fukked your bytch on top of it? Ain't no way you should be taking Ls like this heading into your 4th year.