Jimmy Butler traded to Philly for Robert Covington and Dario Saric. Jimmy plans to re-sign.

Where will Jimmy land?

• New York

Votes: 71 26.6%
  • LA clippers

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • Brooklyn

Votes: 38 14.2%
  • Miami

Votes: 67 25.1%
  • Other

Votes: 77 28.8%

• Total voters

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I think that’s the real holdup ... because basketball wise it seems worth it roll then dice ...but I mean shyt what Ian Harden going to do? He’s locked in another 4 years ain’t he?
Our most competitive lineup against GSW hd Tucker in it. They neutralize Capella too often. They can’t stop Tucker from doin his job. Not too mention they hack Capela and he doesn’t hit his free throws. People who don’t pay attention to Houston undervalue the importance of Tucker(who also just did in an interview that he loves playing at the 5)

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
:heh: @ not wanting to give up P.J. Tucker for Butler. Jimmy aint no # 1 option or franchise player, but he's still better than Tucker and will help them out a lot more.

Nobody wants to pay him max money. Especially a team like Houston who already paying Paul and Harden. And their isn’t some immediate need for him

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Nobody wants to pay him max money. Especially a team like Houston who already paying Paul and Harden. And their isn’t some immediate need for him

They all know if they trade for him they pretty much have to pay it or they lose future FAs for reneging on a deal. Stop overthinking this it's not that complicated.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Why give him what he’s looking for? He ain’t gonna play in a real game, he ain’t been around and all he wants is attention. Why go hard and risk injury when you actually have a season to worry about?

Jimmy pulled their hoe card in front of the whole team :scust:

Cant be having that when you're the faces and future of the organization

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
This is hilarious. I love the NBA

Thibs completely botched this team. T-Wolves had the brightest future in the NBA a couple years ago, now they are Seattle bound :wow:

If I was calling the shots I would be petty as fukk and send him to the Hawks, Kings, etc... Banish his ass to the NetherRealm :pacspit:

:dead: CASUALS STILL SAYING THIS STUPID shyt
EVEN AFTER ALL WE KNOW.

:devil:
:evil: