Jimmy Butler traded to Philly for Robert Covington and Dario Saric. Jimmy plans to re-sign.

Where will Jimmy land?

• New York

Votes: 71 26.6%
  • LA clippers

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • Brooklyn

Votes: 38 14.2%
  • Miami

Votes: 67 25.1%
  • Other

Votes: 77 28.8%

• Total voters

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
It’s not D’Antoni. Y’all don’t understand. Tucker is family to Harden. Harden don’t trip about other superstars not coming here. He doesn’t want Tucker gone. Morey doesn’t even but harden feels strongly about this
Yeah I think that’s the real holdup ... because basketball wise it seems worth it roll then dice ...but I mean shyt what Ian Harden going to do? He’s locked in another 4 years ain’t he?

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Any smart GM wouldnt sell their farm for this dude. He’s not pulling you closer to beat the Warriors unless it’s Houston or Boston anyway.

Depends on ur situation.Given that he wants to sign his full max gives some teams an assurance he'lll probably re-sign as long as ur playoff competitive.
IF you have a veteran laden team he wont get away with this shyt....Hes doing this cuz he knows he can on the team hes on.

I think Butler on the Raptors makes alot of sense given they are competing for right now as in THIS year...and the price is getting lower by the day and now the hour lol....

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
HAS BRADLEY BEAL EVER MADE AN ALL NBA TEAM
OR ALL DEFENSIVE TEAM?

HE CAME IN THE LEAGUE WITH ALL THAT RAY ALLEN POTENTIAL
AND GOT LAPPED BY THE 30TH PICK
WHO COULDNT EVEN MAKE A WIDE OPEN JUMPER.
:devil:
:evil:

I'm taking Beal>> Jimmy as the #1 on a team.
Beal has for the most part had to defer to Wall.

Maybe it wasn't you but I could swore in another thread you were saying regardless if both players came into the league together the Age difference matters.

Might of been @Malta or @Gil Scott-Heroin :manny:

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
Depends on ur situation.Given that he wants to sign his full max gives some teams an assurance he'lll probably re-sign as long as ur playoff competitive.
IF you have a veteran laden team he wont get away with this shyt....Hes doing this cuz he knows he can on the team hes on.

I think Butler on the Raptors makes alot of sense given they are competing for right now as in THIS year...and the price is getting lower by the day and now the hour lol....
Who would the Raptors even give up?
I think even if they kept Lowry and had Kawhi, Boston would still be the favorite. Not to mention the polar opposite opposite personalities of Kawhi and Jimmy. I think that “alpha male” complex could cause problems.