Jimmy Butler & TJ Warren Scuffle, Jimmy Trolls TJ with Kisses

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rodman used to do shyt like that nightly in the jail ball old school era yall nikkas dikkride:mjlol:

So coz dennis Rodman did it on the court ..that makes it ok

Dennis also used 2 dress in drag :francis: ..what the f does what dennis Rodman have 2 do wit this mf makin bytch made gestures out here

.u also wont see me co signin men wearin cut off tank tops over they naval coz jimmy buckets has MIA bein a contender in the East :yeshrug:

That dont mean jimmy ain't still 1 of my fav players out here ..but I dont have to consign everything my fav players do:hhh::martin::manny:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Blow kisses to other sweaty men brehs

the fukk was the point of that gay shyt? saying he can’t fukk with you as far as basketball is one thing, but clearly Jimmy got something hiding in the closet
source.gif

:skip:

anigif_enhanced-9176-1428539383-10.gif

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
He listens to Taylor swift and it definitely showed last night:mjlol:

Never trust a black man that is alone and extremely comfortable around white people..

I was done with him after I saw that video of him giggling while "teaching" Mark Walbergh's daughter how to play basketball.

Then noticed how he "embraced" Tyler Herro...

:mjpls:

killacal

Banned
Daps
Never trust a black man that is alone and extremely comfortable around white people..

I was done with him after I saw that video of him giggling while "teaching" Mark Walbergh's daughter how to play basketball.

He prays to allah every night he can wake up being Tyler Herro:mjlol:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ

Lol. Mark Wahlberg is one of his best homies. That’s all you gotta know about that fukk nikka