BUT WHEN JIMMY PRACTICALLY SAYS THE SAME THING ABOUT THOSE 2
THE COLI SAYS HES OUT OF LINE.

:dead:THESE SAME nikkaS GASSED UP
DRAYMOND FOR YRS THOUGH
AND ARE NOW GASSING UP
KENDRICK PERKINS.
:devil:
:evil:

I'm still waiting on KAT/Wiggins to break out now that Jimmy isn't there to hold them back anymore like people were saying:unimpressed:

Mandizi

5-I-3 till I D-I-E
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
source.gif

:laff:that nikka sick in the head

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
people on here aint feelin Jimmy because of all that extra shyt dog. fake tough guy, showing up teammates with passive aggressiveness, etc...

while right now, it is clear that Jimmy is the better player than TJ, its not by fukkin far at all. yall paintin a hell of a narrative for a guy shooting 43% and 27% from 3. 3rd best record in the league before all star break yeah, but Warren is leading scorer on a team thats like 5 games behind them....who are about to get their best player back :mjlol: who every bit is in Jimmy's league if not better. so to say TJ Warren is not in Jimmy's league is really subjective as hell, especially when you consider where Warren's team is placed under their current circumstances while he is more efficient, younger, and comes at a 3rd the cost than Jimmy. :comeon: all things considered he is very much in his fukking league.

nikka, shut up. Jimmy is literally on another tier as a passer and playmaker. He’s a much better rebounder and an elite defensive player.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
Because Jimmy is a career loser and you only hear about him fukking around
all the opportunities to advance he's destroyed ... there is no better time than now
and nobody seriously believes he can lead Miami anywhere, let alone for multiple seasons.
He's 30 so can he lead Miami for the next 4-6 years? He's been on better teams with more leverage and a bigger role
Its clear he's right under being a borderline star level player

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because Jimmy is a career loser and you only hear about him fukking around
all the opportunities to advance he's destroyed ... there is no better time than now
and nobody seriously believes he can lead Miami anywhere, let alone for multiple seasons.
He's 30 so can he lead Miami for the next 4-6 years? He's been on better teams with more leverage and a bigger role
Its clear he's right under being a borderline star level player
giphy.gif

How is he a career loser? What opportunities did he destroy? Minny to be the grown up to KAT/Wiggins? Philly where the coach is publicly begging the starting point guard to shoot a wide open jumper.

Miami has the 3rd best record in the league.

Again, Miami has the 3rd best record in the league. No one could've predicted that shyt.

Cats were making fun of him for telling everybody he went to workout at 3AM before the first practice and then he had teammates joining him:unimpressed:

Cats were saying he picked money over winning by going to Miami but now:unimpressed:

He signed a 4 year deal, why are we worried about him leading the team 5-6 years from now? And I'm sure Heat fans can confirm, but isn't the talk that Riley told him they would try to bring another star in?

How is a 4 time all star, 2 time All NBA and 4 time All Defensive team just under borderline star level?

Last edited:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
giphy.gif

How is he a career loser? What opportunities did he destroy? Minny to be the grown up to KAT/Wiggins? Philly where the coach is publicly begging the starting point guard to shoot a wide open jumper.

Miami has the 3rd best record in the league.

Again, Miami has the 3rd best record in the league. No one could've predicted that shyt.

Cats were making fun of him for telling everybody he went to workout at 3AM before the first practice and then he had teammates joining him:unimpressed:

Cats were saying he picked money over winning by going to Miami but now:unimpressed:

He signed a 4 year deal, why are we worried about him leading the team 5-6 years from now? And I'm sure Heat fans can confirm, but isn't the talk that Riley told him they would try to bring another star in?

How is a 4 time all star, 2 time All NBA and 4 time All Defensive team just under borderline star level?

he came up and took chicago on the split with ROSE.... Rose went down and it was Jimmy's time to shine and take over... he didnt
he was thrown into better opportunities after ... complained and couldnt handle them. Like your first sentence says "how is he a loser?" because he's not a winner :russ: would you put Jimmy Butler's career over Paul George? That's my exact point, PG carried Indiana when Granger went down for years. If people think PG is trash, then how the fukk is Jimmy Butler going to be some amazing shyt when he's never led a team to shyt? He's spent more time disassembling teams than taking them deep into the playoffs... The fact that TJ warren is on your ass and you're fighting with him is all that needs to be said. I love jimmy so I'm willing to debate this shyt, but to sit here and act like he's some amazing player is a boldface fukking lie :mjlol:We all know the player he should be, but when has he ever been that dude. I just dont understand how we can sit here and say Cp3, Harden, Westbrook, Kawhi before last year all, Kyrie, PG, Dame all these dudes who constantly fail near the end are trash, but somehow we are here trying to say Jimmy Butler is some basketball god because he's adopted :beli:

Jimmy has 0 All defense FIRST team selections
only played 2 times as an allstar
he was All NBA 3RD team :russ:

you proved my point in saying he's a step on or below an actual star, he cant get over the hump. Like I said I love Jimmy, but he is not a first option and hardly a second option. He HAS to establish himself now or next season or its too late for him. How does Paul George have more accolades and the same ones you have, but considered a bum? Someone at least make that makes sense to me.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he came up and took chicago on the split with ROSE.... Rose went down and it was Jimmy's time to shine and take over... he didnt
What are you talking about? Rose tore his ACL Jimmy's 2nd year in the league when he was getting 9 minutes a game as a rookie. Jimmy didn't take the leap until his 4th year in the league. The team won 50 games before losing to the Bron/Kyrie Cavs.
he was thrown into better opportunities after ... complained and couldnt handle them.
What better opportunities?

Minny, with KAT and Wiggins:mjlol: Took the team to the playoffs for the first time in 13 years.

Philly? Where there two young stars don't fit? Where the GM tried to trade the PG but got blocked by the owner? Where the coach and other players have been begging Ben to shoot? He led the team in the playoffs while Embiid was shooting 37%, Ben was playing keep away from the ball the last 5 minutes of the game and where Kawhi hit one of the best buzzer beaters of all time to beat them.

would you put Jimmy Butler's career over Paul George? That's my exact point, PG carried Indiana when Granger went down for years. If people think PG is trash, then how the fukk is Jimmy Butler going to be some amazing shyt when he's never led a team to shyt?
Who thinks PG is trash? Everyone acknowledged that the Clippers became legit contenders when he got traded there.:gucci:
He's spent more time disassembling teams than taking them deep into the playoffs...
What team did he disassemble? Which team has improved after trading him?
I just dont understand how we can sit here and say Cp3, Harden, Westbrook, Kawhi before last year all, Kyrie, PG, Dame all these dudes who constantly fail near the end are trash
Who's saying these players are trash and aren't worthy of being considered all-star players:mjtf:

Jimmy has 0 All defense FIRST team selections
You right. He only has 4 2nd team selections, he's trash:unimpressed:

only played 2 times as an allstar
img.php

images

SteveK_0038.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

:unimpressed:

He's made the all star team 4 times. He didn't play in the 2016 game because he was hurt. He asked the coach for a DNP in 2018.

he was All NBA 3RD team :russ:
You right. Sportswriters picked Bron/Durant/LaMarcus/Giannis over him in 2018 he sucks.:unimpressed:

In 2017, they picked Bron/Kawhi/KD/Giannis over him, he's trash:unimpressed:

Last edited:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Butler is a second teir ass player who thinks he’s top dog.. I’m wondering when someone going to straight up punch that nikka in his mouth? That fake tough guy shyt he doing ain’t impressing no one
Look at you all mad:umad: