Reppin
NULL
STFU Jimmy. Warren been ballin while your shot been broke all season :mjlol:

what league jimmy butler in? lmao

is he even top 30

Im tough:damn: im tough:damn:

Butler sounding like a whole bytch:mjlol:

Jimmy is such a fakkit

Tj Warren is averaging more points and shooting 50 form the floor and 37 percent from three

Fake tough guy. Talking all that shyt with a bunch of players and distance between them. If they were alone locked in a room together what would his energy be?

I can't stand this punk ass bytch Jimmy. nikka stay talking like he got rings. bytch ass nikka aINt did shyt in the league.

He needs to stop talking like he the one. He'll never be that guy. fukking p*ssy. :pacspit:

While he circling that game we will have Vic and Brogdon back and the Pacers gon smoke his dumbass.

fukk Jimmy Butler. Ever since that shyt came out in Minnesota he's been a fukk nikka to me.

Butler is a second teir ass player who thinks he’s top dog.. I’m wondering when someone going to straight up punch that nikka in his mouth? That fake tough guy shyt he doing ain’t impressing no one

Butler is a glorified role player/isnt as good as he thinks he is

Jimmy Butler corny as fukk dogg, no lie

Role player beef

Scorin Warren a baller gave that nikka a quick I’ll beat yo azz and that was it:sas1:.. jimmy a try hard and bumps Justin Bieber and Taylor swift fukk outta here

Can Jimmy Butler at least make it to the conference championship as the best player on a team before we crown him?

let alone a ring

What does this have to do with anything? Butler talking like he is Jordan when he’s been shooting like shyt. Say what you want about Warren but dude is a walking bucket

c0gcts6xw7l51.png

You dumbasses tried to compare TJ WARREN TO JIMMY G BUCKETS AND SAID HE MIGHT NOT BE A TOP 30 PLAYER? :pachaha:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Find your dumbass post In that pile. :umad:

Why are you randomly upping some months old TJ Warren vs Jimmy Butler beef and quoting me? What the fukk is wrong with you stans? Y’all take shyt so far. Put the pom poms down nikka. :scust:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are you randomly upping some months old TJ Warren vs Jimmy Butler beef and quoting me? What the fukk is wrong with you stans? Y’all take shyt so far. Put the pom poms down nikka. :scust:

I shoulda upped this after we swept those fakkits. :umad:

What other stupid shyt you got to say? :umad:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I shoulda upped this after we swept those fakkits. :umad:

What other stupid shyt you got to say? :umad:

Jimmy isn’t ever gonna listen to Garth Brooks with you lame nikka :mjlol: I was a Jimmy fan before he even arrived on your squad. He was a dikkhead in this situation and I still stand by that

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jimmy isn’t ever gonna listen to Garth Brooks with you lame nikka :mjlol: I was a Jimmy fan before he even arrived on your squad. He was a dikkhead in this situation and I still stand by that

“TJ Warren is a bucket and Jimmy shot broke” :mjlol:

We swept them nikkas and Jimmy showed he’s in a completely different class. He then proved it further by outplaying the 2X MVP. :umad:

But tell me more about bad Jimmy is shooting in the playoffs while Warren is a bucket at home, you goofy

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
“TJ Warren is a bucket and Jimmy shot broke” :mjlol:

We swept them nikkas and Jimmy showed he’s in a completely different class. He then proved it further by outplaying the 2X MVP. :umad:

I didn’t know this was a one on one game now? Everything posted was true at the time:ohhh:Get off my dikk seriously. I’ve defended Jimmy in that trade and the workout thread. I watched that nikka since he was filling in for Lou when Thibs ran him into the ground. Back when he could barely dribble. So this weird gotcha shyt and negs won’t work. Now let me watch this Lakers game

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
My nikka jimmy silencing haters

Damn I wish I could have watched that heat game:wow:

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Another thread that shows people don't watch games. Some of these posts are just atrocious. Saying Jimmy is a glorified role player or questioning if he is top 30:hhh: