Jimmy Butler shows up for 10 AM Heat training camp at 3:30 AM

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly how you don’t respect that lol nikkas always want someone to be a mj type and you get one but he’s not good enough for them

Jimmy is probably my favorite player in the league. I remember hating him in Chicago because he always seemed to be in the right spot at the right time to pester the Heat.

I started liking him more in Minny because he said what I was feeling about that talented core for that franchise.

And now that I watch him far more consistently, you realize just how much he impacts winning. He reminds me of Wade in how he just knows how to read the flow of a game and make momentum changing plays for his team.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not only that.

BUT JIMMY GOT IT OUT THE MUD!!!!

he wasn’t some top player coming out of High school, he had to go to a JUCO and bust his ass, and then to Marquette and he STILL wasn’t a top prospect.

got drafted almost in the second round and just KEPT WORKING ON HIS GAME and taking advantage of opportunities.

he literally WILLED himself to be an all star.

that’s why he can’t stand to see these young players with all the talent in the world be LAZY and not work on their game. All the while being babied. They have gotten everything they wanted since high school.

don’t know why Coli dudes don’t respect it. He’s the epitome of hard work payin off.
And that’s after being kicked out of his home at 13 by his mother.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You would think a dude like Jimmy would be the "Coli Ball" folk hero and archetype.... Heavy midrange hard nosed defense...opinionated etc...a real throwback type...what a bizarre thread :mjlol:
These nikkas don’t know who they like or don’t like. They just slander everybody who’s not a 90’s player or Kobe. I wonder what they would say if the coli was around in the 90’s :mjpls:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You was better than projected but its still only 1 game into the 2nd round...I will still say it again and again Heat culture is all about location that IS the culture.

So you know better than the NBA players in the organization and all the people who say differently? Numerous players have said the culture is real, both new and old, yet you keep spouting this bullshyt. What reason do these players have to lie?

You said Riley couldn’t evaluate talent, didn’t you? Explain Nunn, Robinson, Herro, and Bam.

You spouted a bunch of wrong bs and you trying to double down on the stupidity. You said Jimmy was bullshytting and blowing smoke about going to a good team but he was going to a mediocre team because all he wanted to do was be in a beach location.

Was your post about Miami and Jimmy a load of shyt or not? Yes or no.

WhoShotCha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DUUVALLLL
Nah breh this is some try hard look at me I’m working harder than everyone else ass shyt

Corn ball wannabe psycho competitor shyt

Somebody tell me why this is necessary

Idk dawg, maybe go ask a dude who was homeless as a teen and is now working towards a potential HOF NBA career why it's necessary.

Daps
These nikkas don’t know who they like or don’t like. They just slander everybody who’s not a 90’s player or Kobe. I wonder what they would say if the coli was around in the 90’s :mjpls:
":hhh:Be a pro athlete and only score 80 points in a game brehs"

":stopitslime:He's getting all his points off isoing weak defenders his stats are inflated"

":mjlol: Draft a 6'10 jumpshooting euro, crehs"

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
":hhh:Be a pro athlete and only score 80 points in a game brehs"

":stopitslime:He's getting all his points off isoing weak defenders his stats are inflated"

":mjlol: Draft a 6'10 jumpshooting euro, crehs"
“Too many white boys on the court, they ain’t playing against real hoopers :russ:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You was better than projected but its still only 1 game into the 2nd round...I will still say it again and again Heat culture is all about location that IS the culture.

Based off what? Tell me the NBA players who agree with you.

You said we wouldn’t compete, that Riley couldn’t evaluate talent, and that we weren’t gonna be good. Miami hasn’t lost a single game in the playoffs. Are we much better than you thought? Was Jimmy dumb for picking this team?

Were you wrong or not?

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes

after Pistons beat the Bulls in the '90 ECF: "Jordan is just Alvin Robertson with a vertical"