Jimmy Butler shows up for 10 AM Heat training camp at 3:30 AM

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jimmy was on a contender team but decided to go to Miami after he claimed he would never play for Miami Heat.

I guess he found his niche, being a best player on a treadmill team and flexing over his less talented teammates :mjlol:

All this for 8th seed?

Did Jimmy explain why he didnt go to a contender and why he suddenly doesnt want to win or be in a big market ?

What culture is that ? not making the playoffs and being an average team year after year when you cant sign LeBron...

The Heat "culture" is so overrated to me :mjlol:

Riles has been a shyt talent evaluator for awhile now and is no longer a shrewd negotiator...The culture is actually just the city,palm trees and South Beach,team has been mediocre and ass for a minute...if they werent near the equator they'd be the Hornets...

Its ok if you change ur mind and just want to live in Miami near the beach and play basketball for a mediokcre team and dont care about wining thats fine,but it makes his word look worthless when heis exit interview he was so adamant about being on a contender in a big market :yeshrug:

I agree. What I DONT agree with is talking out of both sides of your neck, with cliched statements like "I just want to win" which is what Jimmy has done often. say what it really is and k.i.m. Kyrie did it and I have mad respect for him for that.

Who cares this fukker still ain't playing no defense

Lol @Miggs been a goofy hater from jump

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
facts. He knew Minn was a trash org and the same with Philly babying Ben and Joel. He knew they werent the right situations. Miami is a stable franchise
You think Pat allowing Ben to refuse to take shots outside of 5 feet:mjlol:

That Heat training requirements would have Embiid with 3% body fat playing 49mpg on some Wilt shyt:picard:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Lol @Miggs been a goofy hater from jump

Not a hater at all,ill give em credit and Jimmy too he played great,but the heat culture is overrated...Without Wade/LeBron it hasnt amounted to a damn thing.
Thats not culture thats called being close to the equator.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not a hater at all,ill give em credit and Jimmy too he played great,but the heat culture is overrated...Without Wade/LeBron it hasnt amounted to a damn thing.

Except Jimmy and multiple players have mentioned that culture of the Heat is what separates them from other organizations.

You said Riley wasn’t a good talent evaluator but we have Bam, Nunn, Herro, and Robinson all being impact players in a playoff series and still very young.

Multiple vets like Iggy and Crowder stated the culture was real. So why is your opinion worth more than theirs? Lebron credits his learning in Miami and being around a winning culture as a reason he improved so much.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

nikka said we’d be an 8th seed and weren’t a real contending squad like he’d have in Philly. Lmao you nikkas is goofy

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
nikka said we’d be an 8th seed and weren’t a real contending squad like he’d have in Philly. Lmao you nikkas is goofy

You was better than projected but its still only 1 game into the 2nd round...I will still say it again and again Heat culture is all about location that IS the culture.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
It can be both. Still feel like he puts on a character for the people, but he backs it up and then some so wtf can I even say? Lawst this one

If he’s backing it up then nothing else matters. A lot of athletes on a character to craft their narrative. The point the whole time was that Jimmy really does do this hard work shyt. Whether it’s 330am or otherwise. Looks like he set the tone for his squad as well like some of us anticipated.