NULL
7AgM.gif

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snooze:

in b4 the inevitable miami 2nd round exit , that's if jimmy doesn't have his annual injury that causes him to miss 15 games then it'll be a 1st round exit

All that work for a first round exit:wow:

It's gonna be weird 5 years from know when Jimmy Butler runs off all the Vets off the team. Then, you get a bunch of draftees that only been around Butler their whole career asking other players in the leagues what a normal team feels like...

"Oh, so you don't get up at the gym a 3 am and call everyone bytches when they all show up for work?"

Here ya go talking this high school shyt

This is grandstanding this is what Jimmy does and then he goes shyts on teammates and coaches

Big 41-41 regular season incoming

This ain't a big deal but Jimmy showed what he's about the last 2 years. The Wolves were 3rd in the West before he got hurt a few years ago. He could've came back peacefully to a team with top 4 potential in the West but decided to blow it up. Went to Philly and had a top 2-3 squad in the East then decided to bounce to Miami to be the top dog. That's fine and everything but his whole 'I only care about winning and these guys don't care as much as me' act is fake

This is the most annoying thing about Jimmy Butler. If you don't meet his standards he won't be happy. This man has zero rings. No one's following him without one. He's not a leader.

Keep shytting on coaches and teammates and you'll keep losing and switching teams.

Such a goddamn cornball

Yeah, it doesn't matter how hard he works, the Heat are not a championship caliber team :yeshrug:

You fukkboys are easily impressed and part of the problem.

jimmy isa fake leader and has led no one anywhere. Hes a 3rd option on a contender and now part of the Pat Riley media love machine. Miami is a 8/9/10 seed for the foreseeable future. Bam as your 3rd star is bad

Cant wait to see where Jimmy plays next after the Heat

If he really cared about winning he would have stayed in Philly. Instead he went for the money in Miami in a team that’s gonna be a perennial 7th/8th seed only to bounce out the first round in the playoffs. The only reason why he was tight in Minnesota because he wanted the same contracts as Weed plate and Karl Anthony Towns. I admire Jimmy Buckets story but let’s be real he never really cared about winning. He just wanted a big ass contract which isn’t wrong but he was fronting the whole time.

went to a team full of bums instead of trying to win. aint nobody checkin for that Heat squad

4 teams in 5 years, kinda tells you what you need to know

Exactly :mjlol:

I fukks with jimmy but if anyone does this type of shyt in any other field, they’re getting clowned and side eyed from that point forward.

imagine some new “highly touted” coworker showing up for a meeting 4 hours early with notes and shyt trying to upstage and fukk up shyt for mfs who been there.

Miami isn’t winning shyt anytime soon and if it even was about winning then he would’ve stayed his ass on the 6ers so gtfoh

:unimpressed:

Unless this leads to a finals run, who cares?

will they even make the playoffs? #8 seed maybe?:heh:

Jimmy was on a contender team but decided to go to Miami after he claimed he would never play for Miami Heat.

I guess he found his niche, being a best player on a treadmill team and flexing over his less talented teammates :mjlol:

All this for 8th seed?

Did Jimmy explain why he didnt go to a contender and why he suddenly doesnt want to win or be in a big market ?

B8OWAn4.gif