Jimmy Butler shows up for 10 AM Heat training camp at 3:30 AM

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
I know hes an a$$hole but Jimmy a dog and gives a fukk unlike a lotta dudes. Once they get another hi level scorer, they could win a title next year.

Honestly they can beat the Bucks but would lose to Boston

Got Boston coming out the East this year.

As a Bulls fan, I still fantasize about this Jimmy on that 2011 squad with a healthy D Rose
:mjcry: Man if d rose bounced back sooner with jimmy coming into his own and nate being the spark off the bench we probably could have got one

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Cant wait til miami get Embiid...

Bam and embiid
:whoo: hot damn
Embiid wants to come to Miami and play with Jimmy and'em. While Riley's real target is Giannis we all know Riley isnt the type to pass up on a dominant Center.

Giannis is a long shot but i wouldnt be surprised if he hauls ass.

Personally i want Beal AND Embiid to pair up with Jimmy and Bam. I like Giannis but i think the pricetag of a trade will be way too high

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
We could’ve had Rose, Zach, and Jimmy.

We traded Gary Harris and Nurkic to move up and took McDermott instead:francis:

y’all stay on this woulda coulda crybaby shyt.nurkic trash and Harris an injury prone role player. Rose was a washed head case After the injuries so it really don’t matter

it’s 2020 y’all still crying about a trade 6 years ago by a fo who is gone

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
y’all stay on this woulda coulda crybaby shyt.nurkic trash and Harris an injury prone role player. Rose was a washed head case After the injuries so it really don’t matter

Was my post saying that Nurkic and Harris were hall of famers, or that we could’ve had Rose, Jimmy, and Zach at the same time in response to a post about having Jimmy and Zach together:gucci:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Embiid wants to come to Miami and play with Jimmy and'em. While Riley's real target is Giannis we all know Riley isnt the type to pass up on a dominant Center.

Giannis is a long shot but i wouldnt be surprised if he hauls ass.

Personally i want Beal AND Embiid to pair up with Jimmy and Bam. I like Giannis but i think the pricetag of a trade will be way too high

Beal is cool...

But u already got some young dudes around that position that can get it done and are only going to get better.
Embiid makes that team a solid champ contender.

Giannis isnt really as skilled as Bam if we wanna keep it a Buck.

I guarantee Bam will surpass Giannis in value in a year *hot take*

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

it’s 2020 y’all still crying about a trade 6 years ago by a fo who is gone
:mjlol:YOU STILL RUNNING
INTO THREADS ABOUT EX BULLS PLAYERS POPPING shyt
BUT GOT THE GALL TO TELL
OTHERS TO GET OVER THE PAST.

:devil:
:evil: