Jim Ryan stepping down

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Announcing games isnt output. :snoop: And the software statement is true. :manny:

At some point stans are going to have to admit he got fired for things y'all sat on here and wrote novels to defend. :heh:
PlayStation made their biggest yr in Japan since the PS2 in 2005 with the PS5 but he got fired?

:dead:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
PlayStation 5: 5M
Nintendo Switch: 31M
Yea that's definitely the reason why he didnt get fired. :dead:

Now post the xbox numbers :lolbron:

If Sony is firing Jim Ryan for being a distant second in one region, Imagine the talks Microsoft is having with phil for being a distant 3rd in every region. :laff:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Its what happens when your nearest competitor can’t get their act together for over 20 years 😅
Sony didn't have their act together during ps3 and it lead to then tieing at worse. "Act together" is not the problem. Thankfully xbox is on the road to rectifying the situation. More competition is a great thing for consumers.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Sony didn't have their act together during ps3 and it lead to then tieing at worse. "Act together" is not the problem. Thankfully xbox is on the road to rectifying the situation. More competition is a great thing for consumers.

Yep, for half a generation (out of 5) Sony fukked up, and by the end of the generation they completely regained their marketshare. Thats how you do it when you fall off, a lesson Microsoft has not learned to this day :coffee:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
PlayStation 5: 5M
Nintendo Switch: 31M
Yea that's definitely the reason why he didnt get fired. :dead:
Why are you comparing the Switch to the PlayStation?
Nintendo is in another stratosphere fukks the matter with you?

Also you talking about lifetime sales
Im talking about the PS5 selling up to 2 million in 9 months in Japan for 2023 whereas it wasn’t the case since 2005 for Sony.
This moving of goalposts is outrageous on your part

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
Why are you comparing the Switch to the PlayStation?
Well idk maybe because they're both Japanese console manufacturers that sell consoles in that region.

Im talking about the PS5 selling up to 2 million in 9 months in Japan for 2023
Is this number supposed to be impressive? :dead:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Well idk maybe because they're both Japanese console manufacturers that sell consoles in that region.

Is this number supposed to be impressive? :dead:
:unimpressed:
You do understand that if the Switch 2 is a flop I’m coming for you right :mjlit:
Even though I fukks with Nintendo and got a switch.

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
:unimpressed:
You do understand that if the Switch 2 is a flop I’m coming for you right :mjlit:
Even though I fukks with Nintendo and got a switch.
It could sell 10M units...it's still going to have Nintendo games:mjgrin:

And likewise, I'll be sure to check in when Sony starts releasing all those live service games and transform into Ubisoft 2.0:mjlit: