Jim Ryan stepping down

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
We know that's not how it works. :umad:
Yes it is. We don't have other divisions buying and lending us money to buy out the competition. If homie was right he wouldn't have taken it down :umad:
Dont be mad at the court exhibits now :umad:

like that planned hostile takeover of Nintendo by good guy Phil? Or the ones admitting he can't compete with Sony without moneybag daddy Nadella stepping in? :umad:
Might get it now under new leadership :blessed:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Only game y'all got tonplay is the coli and that shyt multiplat too :umad:
It amazes me you nikkaz open your mouth about games when you went a whole generation without anything of note

Stand down Mr Pressure

All the Sony brehs here are well-fed

Oh …

May I please have a screenshot of your StarSnooze playtime ?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It amazes me you nikkaz open your mouth about games when you went a whole generation without anything of note

Stand down Mr Pressure

Oh …

Larrys think every year is a new year, that the score resets. They ignore the fact that xbox this generation stinks just like last gen. which is why they are continually losing marketshare, even when sony is scratching their ass and making award winning tv shows

Their biggest game of the generation scored like a astrobot pack-in game and dropped off all sales charts in week 2:heh:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Larrys think every year is a new year, that the score resets. They ignore the fact that xbox this generation stinks just like last gen.

Their biggest game of the generation scored like astrobot pack-in game and dropped off all sales charts in week 2:heh:
nikkaz are the Cowboys of gaming :mjlol:

edit: That's an insult to the Cowboys as they actually have won something in the past. :dead:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

Stand down Mr Pressure

Oh …

My guy, you sure you want to do this again?

Last time I had you so pressed you started posting pictures of your apartment :mjgrin:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
While a lot of this list is true (I honestly cant even remember the last time Sony had a notable showcase..,E3?) he most likely got fired due to the lack of software output and shifting to live service games, which were a result of the ABK deal.

More Larry fantasy.

The guy is breaking sales records with ps5, the truth is the guys in his mid-60’s and he’s served about the same length of time as every playstation CEO so far. Nothing Microsoft has done can affect playstation in any real way.

The game industry isn’t run on game showcases :mjlol: