Jim Ryan stepping down

Half A $

Pro
Daps
Idk breh Sony ponies might feel worse about it...according to them Phil is the worst...shyt would probably help Microsoft
Dude has a blank check, spent 77 billion and actuallly lost ground ps5 versus series compared to ps4 and xbox1.

Yeah it would be a sad day for Sony if Spencer left because they might actually get someone in who’s competent

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
"I just want to block your merger" - some unemployed guy

giphy.gif

CeoKazuoHirai

Pure Domination over our Competitors
Daps
Reppin
SIE
I hope this message finds you in great spirits. As I reflect on my time as the former CEO of Sony, I am filled with immense pride and gratitude for the journey we embarked on together. Today, I want to take a moment to celebrate a significant achievement that has been near and dear to my heart: the undeniable dominance of PlayStation over Xbox.

From the very beginning, our vision at Sony has been to deliver innovative, immersive, and unforgettable gaming experiences to players all around the world. PlayStation has been at the forefront of this mission, setting new standards and pushing the boundaries of what is possible in the gaming industry. It is with great pleasure that I acknowledge the incredible success and enduring appeal of PlayStation.

Over the years, PlayStation has captivated the hearts and minds of millions of gamers, becoming not just a gaming console but a cultural phenomenon. Our commitment to quality, compelling content, and cutting-edge technology has enabled us to create a gaming ecosystem that truly resonates with players of all ages. It's a testament to the dedication and passion of the entire PlayStation team, as well as our loyal and enthusiastic community of diehards.

One of the most remarkable aspects of PlayStation's journey has been its almost embarrassing dominance over its competitors, particularly the Larrybox as we call it here in our presidential suites. We've consistently delivered groundbreaking titles, introduced groundbreaking technologies, and fostered a vibrant community of gamers. This dominance has been made possible by the unwavering support of PlayStation fans worldwide, and for that, I am sincerely grateful.

As I hand over the reins to a new generation of leaders at Sony, I do so with the knowledge that PlayStation's legacy is in excellent hands. The future holds even more exciting innovations, thrilling adventures, and unforgettable moments for PlayStation players.

Thank you for your continued support and dedication to PlayStation. Together, we have achieved remarkable milestones, and I am excited to see what the future holds for this extraordinary brand. Jim Ryan stepping down is for another to step up.

Wishing you all countless hours of joy and excitement in the world of PlayStation.

Sincerely,

Kazuo Hirai Former CEO, Sony Corporation

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Ehh I don’t really care. What’s Sony going to do? They’re the market leader. It’s not like they’re going to reverse anything. At least not in any major or drastic way. This year we had TLOU, Gran Turismo and Twisted Metal on the small and big screen. Don’t be surprised if they have a Returnal HBO show in mind. So they’re not going to stop making the games the types of games they’re known for. Which also means he wasn’t fired. But I do think Sony sees their games as IP launch pads for content they can shop around and license out. I think they’re going to get someone who can keep moving gaming forward for Sony, but is also good with socializing with the Hollywood crowd.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Lol @ the bots projecting their infatuation with these executives

Literally no one cares
Exactly

We don't give a fukk about Jim Ryan :mjlol:

He had one job, get us our games. He did that.

Just like CL Smooth told Pete Rock to "make my beats fakkit". Same goes with Jim's successor and his predecessors "Make my games fakkit!!!"

:pachaha:

(No disrespect too the Alphabet Gang Community)

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly

We don't give a fukk about Jim Ryan :mjlol:

He had one job, get us our games. He did that.

Just like CL Smooth told Pete Rock to "make my beats fakkit". Same goes with Jim's successor and his predecessors "Make my games fakkit!!!"

:pachaha:

(No disrespect too the Alphabet Gang Community)
“Make my third person AAA narrative driven masterpieces fakkit”