Stone Mountain GA

Canon

Veteran
Daps

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
He seems committed to keeping prioritising sony first party output
Sony CFO Says PS4, PS5 Exclusives 'Will Deteriorate' If Launched On PS Plus - PlayStation Universe

he also has an extensive mobile (mobile gaming) background,

Sony Are Turning PlayStation IPs Into Mobile Games

He's also doesn't mind spending money it seems

. Sony ‘obsessed with growth’ as new president appointed | Financial Times

:manny:.
He's just a position-holder, someone else will be the successor.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Taylor: How do you believe your leadership style can be defined?

I tend to think these things are actually very simple. Three things; just do your best, that's all I can ever ask of anybody or of myself. And you know, sometimes even for me I do my best, and for reasons completely outside of my control it doesn't work or it's not good enough. But it doesn't matter, if you do your best the people around you will respect that.

I think the other thing that's really important is just to enjoy yourself. I am not a fan of anyone working ridiculous hours and working weekends. You know you've got one life. 'Work hard, play hard' is very hard, it's an equilibrium and many people work too hard and don't play enough. The balance matters.

Finally, conduct yourself properly. Don't lie. Don't play politics. Don't seek to advance yourself at the expense of others. Bring everyone with you instead of leaving anyone behind.

A wise man :wow:

Half A $

Pro
Daps
So the PSThots on twitter is happy but the Coli of course actinf like dude was legit
You have to be stupid to think Spencer has done a better job than Jim Ryan.

Crushed M$ at their strongest in Europe when it was the PS3 vs 360.

Took over Sony and launched the ps5 which has dominated the Series X just as much as ps4 did to lamebox1.

Psthots on twitter are happy because they running with the he censored our games angle, sidelined Japan studios etc