Jim Ross was an invaluable contributor to WWE

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY!! GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY!!! THEY KILLED HIM! GOD AS MY WITNESS, HE'S BEEN BROKEN IN HALF!!

Doesn't get any better than that :banderas:
That is by far my favorite Jim Ross quote of all time. The shyt is legendary. When Foley went off the top of that cage, JR was saying exactly what I was thinking in my head.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I'll never understand the relationship between Good Ol' and the WWE. That's a man you let call matches (among other things) until he tells you he's not up to it anymore.
maybe ross was 1 of the only dukes that just wasnt down with the homo shyt backstage. The kiss my ass club initiation for him had some extra mustard behind it, they practically shoved his head up vince's ass like they were trying to send a message

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps

Because he couldn't control a drunken Ric Flair at a 2K sports event.:usure:

Other rumors were that he was drunk, and he went off script to much, but I'm pretty sure it was the Flair deal.

I thought it turned out to be one of the most entertaining things the company has done in years, apart from where Flair derailed it with tales of his dead son :merchant:

I watched that shyt for the first time this weekend, and you would have thought him and ric flair was cussing and talking bad about the company. But it was just flair being the grieving dad that he was and to be honest if it wasn't for mick foley flair wouldn't if had the chance to say that.. I don't see how that was jr fault.. It's the wwe, you almost expect shyt like that to happen.. They were just looking for a reason to get him out...

I would love to hear the logic for the direction they are going with commentary.. There is nothing right about how it has turned out..