Jim "Lyin" Ryan confirms PlayStation 1st parties are going PC and possibly beyond

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Facts are facts, no matter how you feel about them.

Thank you for shamelessly admitting your insecurity of why you bring the MS Azure, server and desktop divisions into the conversation about XBox vs Playstation gaming.

The XBox division is like a trust fund baby with all the money, resources and connections but is turning the corner on 30 still couch surfing and sucking d*ck for meth. Yeah, maybe one day it'll all turn around and then again, maybe it won't.

:picard:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Thank you for shamelessly admitting your insecurity of why you bring the MS Azure, server and desktop divisions into the conversation about XBox vs Playstation gaming.

The XBox division is like a trust fund baby with all the money, resources and connections but is turning the corner on 30 still couch surfing and sucking d*ck for meth. Yeah, maybe one day it'll all turn around and then again, maybe it won't.

At least you agree the Xbox brand is getting worse and only in the game due to daddy’s money. @The Mad Titan

woosh-superman.gif

When the conversation goes from games, to sells of consoles or units then its about Money at that point and not games. Don't try to hit me with all kinds of sells numbers then get upset or confused when I say that the company that they are competing against got money and are not only invested for the long term but also planning and implementing it. Which means #'s mean little as long as there is consistent growth and value in the product.

When I look at my Microsoft stock it has done nothing but raise the last 10 years. But yeah, maybe Xbox is a money sink that's killing the company :ohhh:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

I hear you too...
Xbox Series X|S Is Fastest-Selling Xbox Ever, Despite Shortages; Hardware Sales Up 172%
:hula:
Game Pass’ Massive Growth Is Bringing Developers Some Surprises

So while you lie to yourselves creating false narratives, what you're too ignorant to even understand is beside the record console sales they have an entirely new way of getting revenue via digital only. Sony doesn't have this so you don't count it as a revenue stream:umad:

But gamepass includes cloud coming so you don't even need a console for half the titles available. A PC head can just get the service, and they can get Xbox games. The sales of the games and the service prove you're full of shyt. Sea of thieves is more popular than Ratchet and clank and Spider-Man Miles morales and demons souls OG and remake..... COMBINED!

Sea of thieves just surpassed 20 million players :blessed:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look, Xbox won this gen and possibly next gen already.

I told you they wasn't future proof :francis:

Jim confirms they will get there games out to 100s of millions of gamers instead of reaching 10/20/30 like the max you can reach on consoles alone.

They can't compete with Microsoft at their own game tho, not now at least.

He says it at the end of the interview, don't hate that I been right all along. It's not easy always being the smartest man in the room nah mean, to be intellectually locked in a kennel. Oh well, war officially over. Thanks for playing or in Sony/Nintendo's case, thanks for paying :hhh:

Xbox won this gen with what exactly? I’m not on some bullshyt, I’m genuinely asking

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Xbox won this gen with what exactly? I’m not on some bullshyt, I’m genuinely asking
Tomorrow the Washington football team will likely defeat the new Orleans saints. The reason is because of the coaching staff and the personnel. They wasn't a great team in recent years but clearly they have turned things around. Meanwhile the saints and other perennial super powers like the Patriots are no longer the best around.

The Xbox brand has gone thru the same overhaul, we have the most games incoming, we have the most powerful system, we have a game subscription service that you're not even willing to acknowledge because you're so salty about it. You watch the Dave Chappelle special on Netflix? Did you?

But let's talk about other games, not just a service. I know you guys hype up games you don't care for, you're not playing demons souls which only sold 1.5 million lifetime across the PS3 and PS5 generations. Ratchet sold shyt the same which is ok but nobody playing that anymore and better games have since released.

What does Xbox have is what you're really asking? So what are you expecting? I don't get the question, are you asking which game I personally prefer? Isn't that how this works, so I'm confused. Do Sony gamers have the games chosen for them to Stan and if enough ppl say it then you'll go skiing with it like the vax? (hey, it doesn't slow the spread and it doesn't prevent you from catching it)

My personal opinion, the AAAA games that I usually don't care that much about (Halo infinite and Forza) seem to be better than ever. It's not more of the same, Halo in particular is so good that it will rival call of duty/battlefield/apex/PUBG/Fortnite for best shooting game.

IT'S THAT fukkIN GOOD :whoo:

You actually read his posts? :mjlol:
I know right, I figured he just reads thread titles and then post a half dozen times like you do. Maybe there is hope for the Zoolander school :smugdraper:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tomorrow the Washington football team will likely defeat the new Orleans saints. The reason is because of the coaching staff and the personnel. They wasn't a great team in recent years but clearly they have turned things around. Meanwhile the saints and other perennial super powers like the Patriots are no longer the best around.

The Xbox brand has gone thru the same overhaul, we have the most games incoming, we have the most powerful system, we have a game subscription service that you're not even willing to acknowledge because you're so salty about it. You watch the Dave Chappelle special on Netflix? Did you?

But let's talk about other games, not just a service. I know you guys hype up games you don't care for, you're not playing demons souls which only sold 1.5 million lifetime across the PS3 and PS5 generations. Ratchet sold shyt the same which is ok but nobody playing that anymore and better games have since released.

What does Xbox have is what you're really asking? So what are you expecting? I don't get the question, are you asking which game I personally prefer? Isn't that how this works, so I'm confused. Do Sony gamers have the games chosen for them to Stan and if enough ppl say it then you'll go skiing with it like the vax? (hey, it doesn't slow the spread and it doesn't prevent you from catching it)

My personal opinion, the AAAA games that I usually don't care that much about (Halo infinite and Forza) seem to be better than ever. It's not more of the same, Halo in particular is so good that it will rival call of duty/battlefield/apex/PUBG/Fortnite for best shooting game.

IT'S THAT fukkIN GOOD :whoo:

I know right, I figured he just reads thread titles and then post a half dozen times like you do. Maybe there is hope for the Zoolander school :smugdraper:

1. it’s heading in the right direction for sure

2. Iv always said gamepass was great value for money

3. i agree, halo looks like a lot of fun

4. I am playing demon souls, it’s a great game

with all that said, and with all that unnecessary other shyt you posted, I’m still gonna go ahead and say, that you didn’t really answer my question, it’s all good to say why Xbox is better now than the garbage system it was all of last gen (and just to be clear again, I agree) but for that to be good enough for it to “win this gen” Sony would also have to fall back from the piff they were releasing last gen, as greedy as they are with these cross gen editions, and lame as they are with the cross gen exclusives (horizon/GOW) I don’t see them not releasing the same consistent stream of great games this gen the same as last gen with the lineup they have.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
1. it’s heading in the right direction for sure

2. Iv always said gamepass was great value for money

3. i agree, halo looks like a lot of fun

4. I am playing demon souls, it’s a great game

with all that said, and with all that unnecessary other shyt you posted, I’m still gonna go ahead and say, that you didn’t really answer my question, it’s all good to say why Xbox is better now than the garbage system it was all of last gen (and just to be clear again, I agree) but for that to be good enough for it to “win this gen” Sony would also have to fall back from the piff they were releasing last gen, as greedy as they are with these cross gen editions, and lame as they are with the cross gen exclusives (horizon/GOW) I don’t see them not releasing the same consistent stream of great games this gen the same as last gen with the lineup they have.
we know what's coming this gen, Xbox has a shyt ton and Sony doesn't. But why they won already is simple. I don't need a switch, I have a kishi controller that turns my phone into a switch like device that I can play anywhere. It's a huge deal that gets overlooked too easily. With the gamepass app they have access to 100s of millions of people, so Sony can't compete with that which is why they talking like they are, the sole purpose of this thread. You can remain in denial but the reality is Xbox got this even if they fell short of pleasing you. But that's stupid and counterproductive so they went all in. I swear to you Halo is proof, and Forza looks fantastic, Psychonauts 2 is proof, the Bethesda purchase is proof, the other 23 or so acquisitions is the proof, what more do you need to see?

:damn:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
we know what's coming this gen, Xbox has a shyt ton and Sony doesn't. But why they won already is simple. I don't need a switch, I have a kishi controller that turns my phone into a switch like device that I can play anywhere. It's a huge deal that gets overlooked too easily. With the gamepass app they have access to 100s of millions of people, so Sony can't compete with that which is why they talking like they are, the sole purpose of this thread. You can remain in denial but the reality is Xbox got this even if they fell short of pleasing you. But that's stupid and counterproductive so they went all in. I swear to you Halo is proof, and Forza looks fantastic, Psychonauts 2 is proof, the Bethesda purchase is proof, the other 23 or so acquisitions is the proof, what more do you need to see?

:damn:
Microsoft will end the gen a distant third just like last gen. This is a fact

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Microsoft will end the gen a distant third just like last gen. This is a fact
They may not sell the most consoles but they'll be the only one with a successful subscription service:umad:

Drake has the most streams, nobody counting how many albums he sold. Xbox in that space and you don't know how to quantify that yet. I've shown you the data, you're in denial. Have fun not having fun :therethere:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They may not sell the most consoles but they'll be the only one with a successful subscription service:umad:

Drake has the most streams, nobody counting how many albums he sold. Xbox in that space and you don't know how to quantify that yet. I've shown you the data, you're in denial. Have fun not having fun :therethere:
It’s very easy to have a successful subscription service when you’re the only one with a subscription service

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
It’s very easy to have a successful subscription service when you’re the only one with a subscription service
Before Netflix: The World's First Streaming Service

And I hear you about being the only one with a streaming service. So what happened with stadia again?

Oh yeah, they gone already. You know, I think there's another subscription service that predates gamepass that you forgot about...

PS Now subs now at 2.2m
It’s very easy to put your day one games on Gamepass when it’s shyt like Bleeding Edge and Sea of Thieves :russ:

So basically coli, this bytch nikka right here has a posting formula that he's been using for years. He starts off by saying "It's easy to" Then he'll say some bullshyt and then he'll write "When" then add more bullshyt. So again, it's easy to blah blah blah when blah blah blah.

AND THAT'S HOW YOU MAKE A KOBA POST :francis:

It's easy to make a Koba post when :umad: