Jim "Lyin" Ryan confirms PlayStation 1st parties are going PC and possibly beyond

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The point is to show how silly it is to bring up how much money a company is making when the company you are up against laps you in money.

Stick to games argument, when yall start talking money it's a auto L.

The xbox fans on the forum and have been telling yall sony stans for years that Sony is going to follow suit because that's where the future is headed and yall :laff:and :russ: keekee'd about how games there 1st party games wouldn't be coming to PC and how cloud gaming and other things wouldn't be a focal point for sony.

While Xbox, has been doubling down on cloud gaming, processing and a robust subscription service, and building partners and growing there 1st party.

Becoming a major player in the gaming industry isn't something any company can just do, you have to be established and already have bank to roll any kind of long term success. But I guess yall forgot that sony took the industry by storm because they A) had money and B) had new tech and was the leader and creator of that tech back when jump shipped from partnering with nintendo.

all yall talk is

never anything factual just conjecture based on what you think is gonna happen in 10 years. Just like yall were saying 10 years ago

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The point is to show how silly it is to bring up how much money a company is making when the company you are up against laps you in money.

Stick to games argument, when yall start talking money it's a auto L.

The xbox fans on the forum and have been telling yall sony stans for years that Sony is going to follow suit because that's where the future is headed and yall :laff:and :russ: keekee'd about how games there 1st party games wouldn't be coming to PC and how cloud gaming and other things wouldn't be a focal point for sony.

While Xbox, has been doubling down on cloud gaming, processing and a robust subscription service, and building partners and growing there 1st party.

Becoming a major player in the gaming industry isn't something any company can just do, you have to be established and already have bank to roll any kind of long term success. But I guess yall forgot that sony took the industry by storm because they A) had money and B) had new tech and was the leader and creator of that tech back when jump shipped from partnering with nintendo.
If the consoles was about money MS would have won since the OG xbox dropped. Also funny how you compare a entertainment company to a software/IT company but hey if gamepass was so fire you and homie on Twitter don't have to keep begging sony to implement it :hhh: to justify getting mudstomped since the ps4 :yeshrug:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
all yall talk is

never anything factual just conjecture based on what you think is gonna happen in 10 years. Just like yall were saying 10 years ago

I said this was gonna happen 10yrs ago and knew since the purchase of Gaikai that sony wasn't serious about the future (not future proof) but hey, you got your narratives to spin :umad:
If the consoles was about money MS would have won since the OG xbox dropped. Also funny how you compare a entertainment company to a software/IT company but hey if gamepass was so fire you and homie on Twitter don't have to keep begging sony to implement it :hhh: to justify getting mudstomped since the ps4 :yeshrug:
King sun you don't even post like that and I see why :scust:
You said if consoles was about money Microsoft would have won since the og Xbox dropped. But the sole reason the og Xbox dropped was to get into the market to create market share. Not at any point did they make a profit off the original Xbox because it was made from random computer parts. This is like Xbox history 101. Let me see if I can find an Xbox history for dummies so when you formulate your narratives you can at least sprinkle in some remnants of truth..

The Story Behind the Xbox

The four men on the DirectX Box team (Kevin Bachus, Seamus Blackley, Ted Hase, and Otto Berkes) went to work disassembling Dell laptops and constructing a "console" to play games.
So again, Sony stans literally would rather recreate history instead of learning about it. No King sun Microsoft is about making money off consoles which they have done with every console they released AFTER ESTABLISHING ITSELF WITH THE UNDERSTANDING THEY WILL TAKE LOSSES AT FIRST IN THE OG XBOX.

Now if you're confused then let me ask you, is Microsoft up or have they been taking losses for 20yrs? And are they serious about gaming moving forward? The answer is they are more serious than they ever been and you're acting like that doesn't even mean anything. Sure it doesn't :smugfavre:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I said this was gonna happen 10yrs ago and knew since the purchase of Gaikai that sony wasn't serious about the future (not future proof) but hey, you got your narratives to spin :umad:

King sun you don't even post like that and I see why :scust:
You said if consoles was about money Microsoft would have won since the og Xbox dropped. But the sole reason the og Xbox dropped was to get into the market to create market share. Not at any point did they make a profit off the original Xbox because it was made from random computer parts. This is like Xbox history 101. Let me see if I can find an Xbox history for dummies so when you formulate your narratives you can at least sprinkle in some remnants of truth..

The Story Behind the Xbox

So again, Sony stans literally would rather recreate history instead of learning about it. No King sun Microsoft is about making money off consoles which they have done with every console they released AFTER ESTABLISHING ITSELF WITH THE UNDERSTANDING THEY WILL TAKE LOSSES AT FIRST IN THE OG XBOX.

Now if you're confused then let me ask you, is Microsoft up or have they been taking losses for 20yrs? And are they serious about gaming moving forward? The answer is they are more serious than they ever been and you're acting like that doesn't even mean anything. Sure it doesn't :smugfavre:
:ohhh:

:camby:

Half A $

Pro
Daps
Lol Xbox stans think Jim wanting to sell to one hundred milly plus means all that shyt :mjlol:

nah you dumb c*nts that’s what PlayStation usuals sells :russ:

fukk outta here 30-40 m Xbox shyt :scust:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Prime example of tell me you're a hurt XBox stan without telling me...

The Xbox division's contribution to the overall MSFT value is crumbs. Meanwhile, one game division is turning a profit for its parent company while the other consistently needs a few dollars to hold them over till payday.

Y'all should be ashamed of yourselves, really.

No you sony stans should be ashamed. I ONLY ever bring up numbers when yall get to talking about how much Money sony is making because of the playstation or how much its selling. Once yall start talking money yall sound really silly to me seeing as you are talking about how much PS games are selling or making. MS got money, tech and the resources to stay in the game WAAAYYYY longer than sony. It's not like it's even some neck to neck kinda networth either to go back and forth with.

So keep it to games

Xbox has been progressively getting better, growing world wide, offering better services improving there game library after last gen growing pains. All while improving consumer relations and there image.

It's a long term investment that's starting to pay off for them slowly and is good for gamers.

But I'll let yall get talking about how many consoles and games are being sold and how much money Sony makes with playstation:mjlol:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No you sony stans should be ashamed. I ONLY ever bring up numbers when yall get to talking about how much Money sony is making because of the playstation or how much its selling. Once yall start talking money yall sound really silly to me seeing as you are talking about how much PS games are selling or making. MS got money, tech and the resources to stay in the game WAAAYYYY longer than sony. It's not like it's even some neck to neck kinda networth either to go back and forth with.

So keep it to games

Xbox has been progressively getting better, growing world wide, offering better services improving there game library after last gen growing pains. All while improving consumer relations and there image.

It's a long term investment that's starting to pay off for them slowly and is good for gamers.

But I'll let yall get talking about how many consoles and games are being sold and how much money Sony makes with playstation:mjlol:
“Xbox has been progressively getting better” :mjlol:

The xbox 360 sold about 90m consoles
Xbox One sold about 50m consoles
Series X is currently selling less than the Xbox One in the same time frame

But I’m sure A plague’s Tale and Fable 10 or Elder Scrolls 6 in 2028 will turn things around :mjlol:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

So keep it to games

Facts are facts, no matter how you feel about them.

Thank you for shamelessly admitting your insecurity of why you bring the MS Azure, server and desktop divisions into the conversation about XBox vs Playstation gaming.

The XBox division is like a trust fund baby with all the money, resources and connections but is turning the corner on 30 still couch surfing and sucking d*ck for meth. Yeah, maybe one day it'll all turn around and then again, maybe it won't.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
“Xbox has been progressively getting better” :mjlol:

The xbox 360 sold about 90m consoles
Xbox One sold about 50m consoles
Series X is currently selling less than the Xbox One in the same time frame

But I’m sure A plague’s Tale and Fable 10 or Elder Scrolls 6 in 2028 will turn things around :mjlol:
Xbox Series X|S Is Fastest-Selling Xbox Ever, Despite Shortages; Hardware Sales Up 172%

The sad thing is your post which is filled with blatant lies usually gets a c/s from a random SS :facepalm: Can't even have a real conversation without dreaming with the MAN-DA-TORY's...