Jim Jones & Mel Murda Caught On Wiretaps Planning To Murder 6IX9INE UPDATE: Wiretap audio in OP

GetRichOrDieTryin

Superstar
Daps
this whole situation is funny

first u got a bunch of street guys extorting some kid who clearly knows how to market, gets rich puts money in everyones pocket
obviously before this, no serious income was coming in for those guys
they start getting much more, and thats when internal greed starts within the crew
eventually the kid gets kidnapped, BM fukked, etc

obviously he was gonna break.

They could have easily kept tekashi going for the next 10 years if they wanted to but they got wayyyy to comfortable.

and after all that, now jim jones is in it too :dead:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I didn't even know what, "excommunicated" meant.:deadmanny::mjlol::mjcry:

fukk!! Ruined my day.

I might off myself. My childhood is falling apart. First 2Pac, then DMX frying his brain with drugs, G-Unit disbanding, The Game impregnating 15 year olds, The Game being ousted as a stripper named "Doja" by his very own father, Young Buck fukking trannies for 3 years, Lloyd Banks just being a failure, Spider Loc making up stories on YouTube to pay his rent, Hot Rod posting in the JBO... my world has turned upside down in the matter of months.:mjcry:

What am I actually stanning?

Thank God 50 has stayed the same.
:picard::picard:....:dead::dead::deadrose: adulthood hits hard doesn't it?? Learning that perception is not reality. Smoke and mirrors - just start expecting the worst while hoping for the best and you will never be disappointed ever again.
:yeshrug:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
this whole situation is funny

first u got a bunch of street guys extorting some kid who clearly knows how to market, gets rich puts money in everyones pocket
obviously before this, no serious income was coming in for those guys
they start getting much more, and thats when internal greed starts within the crew
eventually the kid gets kidnapped, BM fukked, etc

obviously he was gonna break.

They could have easily kept tekashi going for the next 10 years if they wanted to but they got wayyyy to comfortable.

and after all that, now jim jones is in it too :dead:
That's cause they got a racist p*ssy as their sponsor. The gang bang and hip hop scene has been running the game until now. How you think Ruff Ryders, Rocafella, Queensbridge, Deathrow got so big? Who let's their baby momma go get tattoos for dolo with the gang and fukk your bytch then give her back to you. Plus this cac was doing way too much, beefing with everyone. Even cats like 50 cent, Casanova, Lil Kim knew their role and when to step back. Some people don't know how to use their power effectively.

QU Hectic

Superstar
Daps
I don't believe more than half the shyt that comes out of Snow Billy's mouth. I don't trust his word for nothing, all these older OGs that are running on these popular youtube and social media platforms, are not credible; they're not living by the code of silence, they broke ranks. He's the same one who lied about Maino being ran off. Maino has been a thorough dude - the streets f with Maino before they would Snow Billy. Maino is not for the bullshyt. I'm just going to leave it at that.

I emphasized this in the original thread , I’m emphasizing here and will continue to emphasize when it’s mentioned. Maino is no sucker. One of my homeboys hung with him back in the Albee Square Mall days and knows dude is not to be fuked with.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Thank God 50 has stayed the same.
and Cam is untouched so far.. that's something.
Jim just got off the best wave of his musical career, only to take the worst hit in his personal life... dafuq. That's the worst kind of karma - thinking that you're on top and finally "made it", living and being comfortable, but that curve had other plans..
:francis:
funny-gifs-Are-you-sure-you-locked-that-door-bob.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I just heard he dropped Cardi’s name too??? :mindblown:

Man the kid, the dog, mama everyone gotta go off with their heads :camby:
This, I am not surprised by, at all. Brims have been on nypd/fed radar and her dumbass keeps bringing negative attention on herself.
She has her own separate case coming up, she's talking - if she hasn't done so already.

FlimFlam

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought that “super duper violated” conversation was between Mel and shotti but apparently there was multiple times Mel spoke on the phone about this i guess. This whole situation takes yet another twist and turn

They sure know how to pat them pockets though...

N if they flimsy....that can get more n more difficult to beat ijs

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
and Cam is untouched so far.. that's something.
Jim just got off the best wave of his musical career, only to take the worst hit in his personal life... dafuq. That's the worst kind of karma - thinking that you're on top and finally "made it", living and being comfortable, but that curve had other plans..
:francis:
funny-gifs-Are-you-sure-you-locked-that-door-bob.gif
Jimmy ain't even got Chrissy pregnant yet and it's all over. All the profit he made thinking he finally won these past 2 years will all be wasted on legal fees.:mjcry:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps

Surely if Jim was gonna be picked up they would have done it months ago...He’s good.

Yeah,but now Jim is a documented gang member thanks to 69 snitch bytch ass. Jim gotta move carefully in now any trouble he may get into on the future prosecutors will bring conspiracy charges or Rico charges for being a documented gang member. They charge bloods and Crips with the same shyt as them mafia dudes now. This is why you hardly hear a rapper actually mention they set. They just scream cuz or blood, they can't get you on gang charges for that. But when your set is brought up and you named dropped as being apart of that set it's a wrap, you a documented gang member we and have to move wisely.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jimmy ain't even got Chrissy pregnant yet and it's all over. All the profit he made thinking he finally won these past 2 years will all be wasted on legal fees.:mjcry:
This is crazy- I didn't even think about that part. Legal fees about to take a huge chuck of change.
Chrissy is damn near 50, unless she's getting the Halle Berry treatment- she's not getting pregnant.
Me personally, I've never seen them getting married - he's just doing his thing. If anything, he might pull a Juelz and get married right before to maintain ties but if he get's past this-I don't see it.