Jim Jones & Mel Murda Caught On Wiretaps Planning To Murder 6IX9INE UPDATE: Wiretap audio in OP

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
it's different to say that you're a member shooting off with the subliminals than to be a member associated with a RICO charge by a high profile informant, who is also a public figure and the primary source of evidence .
Is it really though?
You making gang references and making gang signs and keeping gang members around you is primary evidence.
As is making videos like below lmao:

They’ve been known Jim Jones is a gang member...

As I said they don’t need 69 to confirm this lol? He ain’t even a credible informant like that. He just spooked nearly everybody into copping plea deals and going guilty. The vast majority incriminated and told on themselves, 69 is just there to apply the pressure.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
the fact that NY has crips and bloods is just wack and hilarious.
Been had Bloods and Crips, fuk do you mean? it's the unsanctioned clout chasers and hanger ons that cause most of these problems.
NYC as a whole has been low profile with it until the past few years.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Is it really though?
You making gang references and making gang signs and keeping gang members around you is primary evidence.
As is making videos like below lmao:

As I said they don’t need 69 to confirm this lol They’ve been known Jim Jones is a gang member...

sheeezuss - who let the remedial student in the room??^^
I posted that video already.
you obviously didn't read the thread and just posting comments up to have something to say. This has all been discussed already.

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
sheeezuss - who let the remedial student in the room??^^
I posted that video already.
you obviously didn't read the thread and just posting comments up to have something to say. This has all been discussed already.
You directly quoted me and I responded.
Whatever’s been posted already isnt really my concern, the only thing that drew me back into this thread was your post where you quoted me.

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
Yep, the weekly dipset was food threads used to be hilarious, Cam getting smacked up by tru life was even funnier.

someone needs to explain this shyt to me lol because it doesn't compute in my brain.

nine trey seemed like p*ssy cats compared to tru life and his crew.

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
No way ima be loyal and stay solid for mfs that kidnapped me, talked about and tried to take my life, tried to extort me, and fukked my baby mama... nikkas goofy as hell and that street shyt is a joke.
Why do y'all keep running with this as if he just woke up one day and all this happened? This the age of information and it's several threads detailing all the shyt that happened. Do nikkas got selective comprehension these days?

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Welppp....unfortunately it looks like the trolls, compu-chattys, and insecure NY haters have entered the building. Ruining another logical and engaging discussion, with their bias and inability to comprehend. yet again. Laughing, ke-keeing, gossiping and shyt like 12 yr. old girls. Convo over..
:snooze:

Homer Simpson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
isn't shotti snitching, i can't remember for sure but weren't most of his initial charges dropped when he got convicted

it makes sense that the 2 most reckless ones shotti and tekashi were snitching