Jim Jones & Mel Murda Caught On Wiretaps Planning To Murder 6IX9INE UPDATE: Wiretap audio in OP

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
But how come like last month Snow Billy, said Jim Jones tried to get a song with 6ix9ine but 6ix9ine and Shotti kept brushing him off?
I don't believe more than half the shyt that comes out of Snow Billy's mouth. I don't trust his word for nothing, all these older OGs that are running on these popular youtube and social media platforms, are not credible; they're not living by the code of silence, they broke ranks. He's the same one who lied about Maino being ran off. Maino has been a thorough dude - the streets f with Maino before they would Snow Billy. Maino is not for the bullshyt. I'm just going to leave it at that.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
anybody with sense knew this was the outcome from the jump. These dudes are clowns and arent any type of serious street nikkas. Who group chats street shyt?
username to comment coorelation.. :deadmanny::dead:
I read this in Stringer Bell's voice from The Wire
:lolbron:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
jimmy - "we've let new york down, killa"
full

cam - "i know capo, i know:sadcam:

*cell door clinks*

juelz - "ayyyyyyyyy!!! my friends!!!
full
the band's back together again!!!"
:dead:

My childhood, man.:mjcry:

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
I don't believe more than half the shyt that comes out of Snow Billy's mouth. I don't trust his word for nothing, all these older OGs that are running on these popular youtube and social media platforms, are not credible; they're not living by the code of silence, they broke ranks. He's the same one who lied about Maino being ran off. Maino has been a thorough dude - the streets f with Maino before they would Snow Billy. Maino is not for the bullshyt. I'm just going to leave it at that.
I agree, because in the same interview Snow made it seem like Shotti shot Snow and stole Tekashi from him. But based on the snitching we can see Shotti was the only one who really care for 6ix9ine and that Snow himself tried to rob Tekashi.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
facts. :obama:Everyone gets tested in one way or the other- no one runs through life unscathed - it's your reaction to it what determines who you are as a person.
Anyone with a brain that values their own life would retreat in a situation like that. I would do the same in his shoes. Just expect karma in a sneaky way back.

Son of King Petty in the flesh.:wow:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
anybody with sense knew this was the outcome from the jump. These dudes are clowns and arent any type of serious street nikkas. Who group chats street shyt?
They get too comfortable. They get caught up in the hype or heat of the moment and are not thinking analytically. An example - that's why the mafia always consults with their Consigliere. But in cases like these, they're not proactive with their frame of mind. They run to their lawyers for counsel after shyt hits the fan bc they underestimate. Not only that, but they're out here for 20+ years off the fed's radar until this. Not used to having this level of fame - whole crew was eating off those millions. Money, power and greed - Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Yea, this cat is pretty much dead if he steps anywhere in NY. I'd probably even say he's placing his family's life in jeopardy. He should've just served his time. I doubt they would've given him no more than 10 years plus he would've had protection had he not snitched. I'm not even saying a gang hit but fans of these artist that he's indicting are gonna fukk him up on sight.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Is the Jim conversation the original one we saw or is this a seperate conversation? Because the content seems similiar, if so they might be coming for Jim because he's name was redacted in the transcripts I thought that was supposed to be cw1 though :lupe:
8d08811bfe505544a8e8716112653964.jpg

:whoo:
I hope they plan works out and this racist Mexican gets super violated.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jim was on a little run here too, but didn't he already get caught up with a drug bust in Georgia a few months ago?

This another fire to put out
that's all interconnected. He was being watched - that was part of the set up. All I know is that there is some sinister shyt at play prior to this bc NYPD and the Feds were doing Blood sweeps all across the city going back to 2014 with the Brims, 2016 they did a raid/sweep with Bloods in the Bronx, same timeframe Mexican cartel members were getting arrested... and every few months after. Fast forward to all these names getting dropped today...too many commonalities for this to be circumstantial, along with this over the past 2 days. Like a poster said already - "it's bigger than rap".. 6 degrees of separation.
Officer who guarded El Chapo's wife arrested in drug sting
Off-Duty NYPD Officer Arrested in Queens Cocaine Sting
https://nypost.com/2019/09/18/el-ch...ized-crime-found-dead-in-presumed-lovers-bed/
Listen: Man Claiming to Be El Chapo’s Nephew Threatened Tekashi’s Mom. Bad Move.