Jim Jones & Mel Murda Caught On Wiretaps Planning To Murder 6IX9INE UPDATE: Wiretap audio in OP

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Tru life really wasnt bullying anybody. He was just one of the first to internet beef and make it viral after the DVD days.

Idiot was eating cereal with Champaign instead of milk then went to jail for a stabbing in them dusty ass les projects lol. Clout chasing before the term existed.

Tru was a visionary with his Champaign challenge, internet clout chasing and youtube wars, but a bully? Nah. He was just saying a bunch of shyt that sounded good at a time when everybody outside the tristate was just learning ny had bloods and crips. There was a whole "shyt on ny for copying cali gangs and wearing tight pants" movement going on at the time and tru capitalized on it off dipset since they fit the description.

Now look... lmao

Blah...

Harlem wanted no parts of him tho.. basically punked them Bloods

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
It
What video you watched? It's been like 10 years but I remember jim running out the park hopping fences... not towards no cops.

If u believe tru, you crazy. Tru from the low east side lol.

Those was crips that jumped Jimmy at the Rucker. Jimmy was fighting a case from that for YEARS after.
I'm just saying what Tru life said, and I'm pretty sure Jim ran and hopped on top of a police van.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Tru life really wasnt bullying anybody. He was just one of the first to internet beef and make it viral after the DVD days.

Idiot was eating cereal with Champaign instead of milk then went to jail for a stabbing in them dusty ass les projects lol. Clout chasing before the term existed.

Tru was a visionary with his Champaign challenge, internet clout chasing and youtube wars, but a bully? Nah. He was just saying a bunch of shyt that sounded good at a time when everybody outside the tristate was just learning ny had bloods and crips. There was a whole "shyt on ny for copying cali gangs and wearing tight pants" movement going on at the time and tru capitalized on it off dipset since they fit the description.

Now look... lmao
U buggin Tru Life was official. Talkin bout the “internet”. Lol. U nikkas man.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I’m guessing the audio of Jones is just speculation but he had to be sweating(more then usual for his musty ass) right now. Who knows who will flip to save themselves and Jones has been blood affiliated for years

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Jimmy talks about his L's and accepts them. Thats life.

One of the realest nikkas, whether yall like it or . Notice how trick became a dad to his kids after trying Jimmy. And trick, like jimmy, accepted his L.

That's what real nikkas do. You dont become a shot caller with them duck tales yall on.

Is the bolded serious? Lol. And aint shyt u can tell me about Jim cause I had direct connections wit the nikka. U a fan bro. Tryna call out other nikkas like they just fans.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I been telling these nikkas Jim isn’t soft. He’s a loudmouth for sure, took Ls for sure but that nikka really be in the field. Before Cam has money like that it was literally Jim himself holding down Cam whenever they did shows and whatever little Blood nikkas he’d have run with them. Then Blackadon and Luka Brazi came around the SDE era. That’s when Luka had all them Bloods run in Sony to help Cam get out his deal. (Didn’t work but still)
Didn’t Tru Life used to be muscle for Jim Jones before rap? He seemed to have said so here.

Jim seems to often be on the wrong side of beef with legit crazy goons...Tru Life, Ra Diggs, Wolf. He must talk too much or something.

Last edited:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Didn’t Tru Life used to be muscle for Jim Jones before rap? He seemed to have said so here.

Jim seems to often be on the wrong side of beef with legit crazy goons...Tru Life, Herron, Wolf. He must talk too much or something.

Not all the way accurate. Jones was cool with JoJo Capone at the time, and when that incident happened at the Rucker, Jim called JoJo and JoJo called Tru Life to help Jim. Jones was around Tru Life for a little bit but that wasn't like his main people. Jones had beef with Gangster Lou and wasn't coming around like that but he got his money up and his weight up. It's not smart to go against real street dudes with money when you're broke, which Jim was at the time. Once Jim got money, things changed. It's not that he got tougher it's just he had money now to actually war with nikkas.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps

Damn Capo, gotta clean this up breh.

full

:mjtf:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
I thought Jim Jones was the og 69. How is he green lighting nikkas? He couldn't even handle max b or tru life now he a shot caller.

:dahell:
Now that I think about it, that max b beef might have been overstated from Max's side when it comes to the tough guy shyt. Juelz and his goons had him under pressure in a clothing store during the beef. @FreshAIG @Nicole0416

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Not all the way accurate. Jones was cool with JoJo Capone at the time, and when that incident happened at the Rucker, Jim called JoJo and JoJo called Tru Life to help Jim. Jones was around Tru Life for a little bit but that wasn't like his main people. Jones had beef with Gangster Lou and wasn't coming around like that but he got his money up and his weight up. It's not smart to go against real street dudes with money when you're broke, which Jim was at the time. Once Jim got money, things changed. It's not that he got tougher it's just he had money now to actually war with nikkas.
Gangsta Lou too? Along with Ra Diggs, Tru Life, Wolf, Trick Trick...who else?

Jim Jones stay beefing with real killers. :dead:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Gangsta Lou too? Along with Herron, Tru Life, Wolf, Trick Trick...who else?

Jim Jones stay beefing with real killers. :dead:
Lol yeah well one of Dip Set goons actually killed the son of one of Gangster Lou’s best friends. (the kid who was selling their mixtapes). So Gangster Lou had it out for Jones Bad

There’s the time Jones and them tried to press Maino but all of Jones people knew Maino so it got squashed pretty quickly. They let him know that wasn’t gonna go how he thinks. This was back in like 06-07

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Lol yeah well one of Dip Set goons actually killed the son of one of Gangster Lou’s best friends. (the kid who was selling their mixtapes). So Gangster Lou had it out for Jones Bad

There’s the time Jones and them tried to press Maino but all of Jones people knew Maino so it got squashed pretty quickly. They let him know that wasn’t gonna go how he thinks. This was back in like 06-07
Why was Jimmy beefing with maino?