Jill’s Got Hemorrhoids Punching Air All Summer Appreciation Thread

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
this dude whole internet persona is arguing about basketball on the internet and not knowing what the fukk he talking about ever...

I had this dude on ignore for fukking years but i can still tell when he ruining a thread cause the whole thread is just people arguing logical shyt and i am like i know exactly who they arguing with...

Like how has this been is WHOLE coli life...

Since joining the coli I been a drug dealer...a drug addict...an alcoholic...i probably had at least one mental breakdown over a pregnancy scare with a prostitute i was fukking on this WILD eyes wide shut shyt my boy put me on...a lowly helpdesk nikka...a relationship with a woman who when i met her didn't know 50 English words...a 6 cert 6 figgah nikka...and this dude STILL doing the same shyt :mjlol:

I been shot...the wound healed...got a tattoo over it...smooth forgot i even got shot until talking with an old friend who brought it up...and this dude STILL making the same dumbass basketball arguments since before I had fragments of metal scraped out my shoulder. :mjlol:
All this shìt in 11 years? :dwillhuh:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
^^^This dude must be a DeBarge
:dead:

I mean lets be real...if you are selling drugs...you are probably also doing drugs...and if you are selling and doing drugs...you probably around some prostitutes...and prostitutes have sex for drugs and money...both of which you have...you fukking

I mean its impossible to not do all 3 at once...I don't see how one can sell drugs but never do drugs and never have sex with women who have sex for drugs and money...seems impossible...

It's like saying all you put on a pizza is some tomato sauce...you fukking lying...you can't even buy a pizza with just tomato sauce...what is the most basic pizza you can buy...a cheese pizza...so you got to have AT LEAST the sauce and cheese...but who the fukk is eating cheese pizza...you know damn well you eating pepperoni...so now you need all 3:pachaha:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law

I mean lets be real...if you are selling drugs...you are probably also doing drugs...and if you are selling and doing drugs...you probably around some prostitutes...and prostitutes have sex for drugs and money...both of which you have...you fukking

I mean its impossible to not do all 3 at once...I don't see how one can sell drugs but never do drugs and never have sex with women who have sex for drugs and money...seems impossible...

It's like saying all you put on a pizza is some tomato sauce...you fukking lying...you can't even buy a pizza with just tomato sauce...what is the most basic pizza you can buy...a cheese pizza...so you got to have AT LEAST the sauce and cheese...but who the fukk is eating cheese pizza...you know damn well you eating pepperoni...so now you need all 3:pachaha:
:scust:

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
Dude def on the spectrum. Feel bad for him
He just went on a rep and neg spree this morning to neg me again after he did last night when he was thinking about me. Dude a grade A fakkit that has a group of men that he thinks about daily. He’s ducking from this thread but he’s taking victory laps in the Finals thread. Still ain’t showed up here.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
He just went on a rep and neg spree this morning to neg me again after he did last night when he was thinking about me. Dude a grade A fakkit that has a group of men that he thinks about daily. He’s ducking from this thread but he’s taking victory laps in the Finals thread. Still ain’t showed up here.