Jill’s Got Hemorrhoids Punching Air All Summer Appreciation Thread

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Every non-GS player he stans is a lie that he uses in his autistic attempts at narrative manufacturing to try and prop up Curry and the Warriors. Before Joker he was slobbering all over LeBron for the first ~2 months of the season... obviously because his stupid trifling ass actually thought they were coming out the West again and was ready to be a shameless frontrunner when they beat the Lakers. Too bad for him they got slapped and bounced in 5 instead. :russ:

Even now this Joker slobbering is all because that neanderthal still believes his delusional "dRaYmOnD wOuLd LoCk Up KaReEm" bullshyt and actually unironically thinks Donkey Green would've "stopped" him if they had made it to the conference finals over LA. Bro will have to evacuate the coli premises for a decade if GS and this current Nuggets squad ever meet in the playoffs :laff:
:deadrose:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Did this dude ever respond to this thread??? :mjlol: :russ:
He's a coward he's still going around negging everyone like a p*ssy instead of standing up for himself

Aint that right @Gil Scott-Heroin

Had the nerve to say nobody was rockin with Joker until he was lmao.. what a fakkit

Rosecrans

CPT
Supporter
Daps
He's a coward he's still going around negging everyone like a p*ssy instead of standing up for himself

Aint that right @Gil Scott-Heroin

Had the nerve to say nobody was rockin with Joker until he was lmao.. what a fakkit

All up in them Laker threads but avoiding this one @Gil Scott-Heroin

He's a Nuggets fan now yall :russ:
Everytime this cac responds in other threads, quote his bytch ass and respond in here

only a cac could shamelessly display this level of cowardice

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
He's in a thread claiming i didn't tag him lmao. Still trying to dikkride Joker.. he says he was ahead of the curve lmao. Everyone been fukking with Joker.

What a clown. Who believes his nonsense besides @mastermind and a couple other old heads. Dude wasn't ahead of shyt. The advanced stats have shown Jokers dominance for years but only @Gil Scott-Heroin knew. Hahaha

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
Had dude on ignore for weeks but he’s following me with my dikk in his mouth shadow negging and carrying on a conversation by himself
P3504_1294x.png

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
He's in a thread claiming i didn't tag him lmao. Still trying to dikkride Joker.. he says he was ahead of the curve lmao. Everyone been fukking with Joker.

What a clown. Who believes his nonsense besides @mastermind and a couple other old heads. Dude wasn't ahead of shyt. The advanced stats have shown Jokers dominance for years but only @Gil Scott-Heroin knew. Hahaha
What are you doing? You are one of the weirdest people on this site. You are a fukking loser.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Had dude on ignore for weeks but he’s following me with my dikk in his mouth shadow negging and carrying on a conversation by himself

I've had him on ignore for six straight years now. If you see the 40+ negs he's dropped on me in that time, not to mention likely hundreds or even thousands of quotes and mentions, it could be the most one-studded relationship in Coli history. He even invented an entire series of PM exchanges with me that never happened, I didn't know about them until a mod told me.

Unrequited love is an ache that never dies for some people.