Jill’s Got Hemorrhoids Punching Air All Summer Appreciation Thread

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I've had him on ignore for six straight years now. If you see the 40+ negs he's dropped on me in that time, not to mention likely hundreds or even thousands of quotes and mentions, it could be the most one-studded relationship in Coli history. He even invented an entire series of PM exchanges with me that never happened, I didn't know about them until a mod told me.

Unrequited love is an ache that never dies for some people.
That's all?:mjlol:

Last edited:

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
Damn this shyt say I gotta rep 25 nikkas before I rep you again but thus shot funny as fukk 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
You good brehdda! Appreciate you :salute:
I've had him on ignore for six straight years now. If you see the 40+ negs he's dropped on me in that time, not to mention likely hundreds or even thousands of quotes and mentions, it could be the most one-studded relationship in Coli history. He even invented an entire series of PM exchanges with me that never happened, I didn't know about them until a mod told me.

Unrequited love is an ache that never dies for some people.
Breh, you’d think after the third neg and no response that he’d get tired. Breh really keep his own innanet beefs. Probably got a list of people who “wronged him”. shyt is straight autism :scust:

Rosecrans

CPT
Supporter
Daps
You good brehdda! Appreciate you :salute:

Breh, you’d think after the third neg and no response that he’d get tired. Breh really keep his own innanet beefs. Probably got a list of people who “wronged him”. shyt is straight autism :scust:
He’s definitely got a list. There’s no way to keep track of that many names.

@Gil Scott-Heroin you’ve been exposed
You school shooting cac.

Time to run off this site ya ho :pacspit:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I made a thread similar to this dedicated to shytting on him. Was going platinum, then the Thread got deleted. Interesting :sas2:

cause some of these old heads on here go :ohhh: when @Gil Scott-Heroin is teaching them what he learned from listening to Zach Lowe podcasts.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
cause some of these old heads on here go :ohhh: when @Gil Scott-Heroin is teaching them what he learned from listening to Zach Lowe podcasts.

Yo I am hollering:laff::laff::laff:

Cause it's so accurate. He'll bullshyt his way to talk about some player having an improvement in XVGYPLD and TYUER and you got players replying to his posts like he's some genius

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
Yo I am hollering:laff::laff::laff:

Cause it's so accurate. He'll bullshyt his way to talk about some player having an improvement in XVGYPLD and TYUER and you got players replying to his posts like he's some genius
The two old ass dudes that dap his plagiarized Zach Lowe takes be like “That boy Gil is onto something with Mudiay. Mudiay gonna be a star”

reading-big-eyes.gif

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
this dude whole internet persona is arguing about basketball on the internet and not knowing what the fukk he talking about ever...

I had this dude on ignore for fukking years but i can still tell when he ruining a thread cause the whole thread is just people arguing logical shyt and i am like i know exactly who they arguing with...

Like how has this been is WHOLE coli life...

Since joining the coli I been a drug dealer...a drug addict...an alcoholic...i probably had at least one mental breakdown over a pregnancy scare with a prostitute i was fukking on this WILD eyes wide shut shyt my boy put me on...a lowly helpdesk nikka...a relationship with a woman who when i met her didn't know 50 English words...a 6 cert 6 figgah nikka...and this dude STILL doing the same shyt :mjlol:

I been shot...the wound healed...got a tattoo over it...smooth forgot i even got shot until talking with an old friend who brought it up...and this dude STILL making the same dumbass basketball arguments since before I had fragments of metal scraped out my shoulder. :mjlol: