Jill Stein is 'Predatory', says AOC

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Nah, that's Bernie Sanders and AOC. Unlike Stein, they actually play the game. To say this after shytting on AOC for being ineffective is rich.
What does 'play the game' mean?
Seems like you just accept a lot of bullshyt to feel like your vote counts. You got one vote just like me.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The same AOC that was photographed fake crying at a fence near some migrant kids wants to label somebody as predatory or a grifter? :jbhmm:
AOC actually gets elected and sits on committees. She walks the walk and talks the talk and goes at Republicans on record.

What do y’all do? :mjgrin:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Probably none but I prefer her platform to Kamala's and Trump's.
That's fair. I like a lot of what’s in Cornel West’s platform, but I have to face the reality that he has no chance of winning a single state, let alone enough to capture 270 EC votes, among other things.

Do she? She hasn't passed anything and votes with the Dems in most everything like Crowley would have. She isn't doing anything different than talking a lot.
She is just one representative. You need an entire coalition to marshal and pass policy. You are holding her to a standard that you are not applying to Stein. Jill Stein isn't doing anything but trying to play spoiler.