Jill Scott is trending on twitter because a Football player questions her attractiveness

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I want black athletes to be equal opportunity haters when it comes to women as they are equal opportunity daters. Spread your negativity to other races of women too.
Yup no double standards right

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Either way. If you will, keep it positive or keep it to yourself.

I have negative feelings about social media and the discourse that takes place. I dont delve in That world, so maybe i dont know the context of it all.
So positive comments are ok, but no negative comments?

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Look mayne...I need both of these jokeresses :ohlawd:

jje6obb0mk201.jpg

Last edited:

Ya?

Banned
Daps
no. Because I don’t Find her attractive myself. So I didn’t really need to read more. What just to find some people offended that they didn’t agree with his opinion or how he was body shaming or whatever buzzword of the day they wanted to use.
So if you didn’t read why people are dragging him then you need to stay quiet. No one said he had to like her looks, but when he questioned why others do then he lost any credibility. And since you had your mind made up you jumped in here making a claim that in this situation does not apply. So next time try to read it in it’s entirety to get the full context.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Nag they are right, black athtletes nitpick black women looks on social media constantly. These athletes date all races of girls especially footballers why are Black women like the only thing they find to talk about negatively. Spread the negativity to other races, all date Asians whites latinas but BW are the only ones you find talk about and some of them don’t even date them:gucci:
This is what happens when social media reality becomes your reality. These athletes are not swirling as much as social media proclaims.