Jill Scott is trending on twitter because a Football player questions her attractiveness

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Women had Pop Smoke going viral just days before he was murdered solely about how ugly he was when that wack photographer posted candid shots of Pop during press. Was all about how ugly they said he was and how he shouldn’t be mad because it’s his face. Y’all remember that? Then they tried to act all sad when he was killed a few days later in his house.

^

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i always thought jill was cute. it's also a real thing where women can exude attractiveness and sex appeal in personal interaction that doesn't come across in pictures. regardless of body type. and vice versa, women who are attractive in pictures can be a turnoff in person. i have body type preferences, but starting point for me is being cute.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i always thought jill was cute. it's also a real thing where women can exude attractiveness and sex appeal in personal interaction that doesn't come across in pictures. regardless of body type. and vice versa, women who are attractive in pictures can be a turnoff in person. i have body type preferences, but starting point for me is being cute.

ya dude was being an idiot...personally not finding her attractive is one thing...questioning the fact that some other ppl do is outright silly lol

Ya?

Banned
Daps
"By no means is she ugly" is one of his quotes so what's the problem?

He's personally just not attracted :yeshrug:
But he didn’t say that...he questioned why other people found her sexually attractive. Which is a weird question to ask. How does that affect him what other people attractive. If he acknowledges she isn’t ugly, so why can’t others feel the same and like her beauty.

And the caveat here iS that often c00n black athletes question the beauty of Jon biracial black women on social media. Rarely do you hear them question the beauty of a mixed or nonBW. :jbhmm:

Nah Black twitter is on the money on this one.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s amazing men can’t say anything about women positive or negative anymore...But at the same time women shyt on men 24-7 for one reason or another. When it’s all just preference. Same reason these chicks are ok with jada but would destroy will smith if he did the same think with a 22 year old female.

Ya?

Banned
Daps
It’s amazing men can’t say anything about women positive or negative anymore...But at the same time women shyt on men 24-7 for one reason or another. When it’s all just preference. Same reason these chicks are ok with jada but would destroy will smith if he did the same think with a 22 year old female.
Why is he questioning other people finding her attractive, and this isn’t the first time a black athlete has gone on social media questioning the attractive social of a black woman famous or not on social media. Is he looking for people to join. To drag her, what is he looking for in asking that question :unimpressed:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it’s just his opinion :yeshrug: dude can’t have his own opinion?

If he said she was pretty would anyone say anything?

Why is he questioning other people finding her attractive, and this isn’t the first time a black athlete has gone on social media questioning the attractive social of a black woman famous or not on social media. Is he looking for people to join. To drag her, what is he looking for in asking that question :unimpressed: