Jill Biden says Hispanics are unique as breakfast Taco's

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You would have still had posters looking for any reason to discredit the source regardless as a defense of Biden or automatically assuming that it's not legit. Let's not pretend like everything a video, tweet or any source is posted, people don't automatically assume that it's a fake.
Still didn't answer the question.
Why are posters all of sudden using right wing media for thread material?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Still didn't answer the question.
Why are posters all of sudden using right wing media for thread material?

You tell me. I've never known @avon barksdale to have that type of agenda or lean into those ideals. Although if we're being honest, a lot of posters complaining about the ring wing media make those same exact talking points on this site on a daily basis. That's the bigger issue with this site IMO as it's been trending heavily right wing more than ever before.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
He’s gonna respond to you a million more times and not answer the question.

I did answer the question. There's obviously people with agendas on this site and that's with any thread posted on this site on a daily basis. As I said before, I don't know OP or his posting history like that to say for sure that he has an agenda or is an agent. I'm aware of other posters and their posting history to make that call.

Case in point, @Neo The Resurrected ONE who I beef with a lot, but I do believe that his intentions are sincere with his posting and he feels strongly about his convictions and is not doing it to troll or promote an agenda. It is who he really is.

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
White people really think Ciroc is the black drink if choice, they can't even make a stereotype joke right.
:snoop:

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
I fcked up last week myself but yet another Fascist Source to get the thread to pop off :mjpls:

The fact that sht was written into the speech :mjlol: she held for applause :mjlol:

2024 is going to be choosing between parties that say:

Unique Tacos :hula: (Indiscriminate) Tacos

GMoney

Nostalgia Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Abundance
Another right wing thread there has been so many onthecoli today, the one with hunter, this etc, The GOP hacks are working overtime to depress black turnout.

How is laughing at Jill Biden's gaffe or Hunter being a cracked gonna suppress the black vote exactly? :mjlol:

Black folks making political decisions cause of Mexican jokes and crackheads being in the family now. Y'all just type any ole shyt.

Satsui no Hadou

CHICANO 🇲🇽 🇺🇸
Daps
And since we are on the subject of First Ladies, anyone remember this totally coincidental and totally not a dog whistle incident?

My_Post__21_.1529608579.jpg

Keep in mind this woman wore this jacket while visiting caged children along the Texas-Mexico border :mjlol:

But Jill Biden saying some dumb shyt is way worse and why you should totally gravitate towards republicans.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
And since we are on the subject of First Ladies, anyone remember this totally coincidental and totally not a dog whistle incident?

My_Post__21_.1529608579.jpg

Keep in mind this woman wore this jacket while visiting caged children along the Texas-Mexico border :mjlol:

But Jill Biden saying some dumb shyt is way worse and why you should totally gravitate towards republicans.

No one is gravitating towards Republicans by cracking jokes about these type of comments :mjlol:

We talk shyt about other people including our own on this site on a daily basis with no problems whatsoever, but it becomes a problem when it involves Biden or anything related to him. It's mad corny as hell.

Glorious

All Star
Daps
:snoop: Let people who should be Wal Mart greeters become Presidents & First ladies, Americrehs
Basically. But people are scared to be called ageist.

Kennedy, Clinton and Obama weren't that charismatic. They were just younger than the old white men everyone used to electing. That's all.

I predict another Baby Boomer will be president. SMH.