Jill Biden says Hispanics are unique as breakfast Taco's

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know the game. These people amplify stupid culture wars and nonsense and it spreads like a virus from idiot to idiot.

I’m Mexican and it was a stupid gaffe, but whatever. It was a bit out of touch but San Antonio does host the biggest Mexican American population in all of the USA. And if you have ever been there they hold that identity very close. Even the spurs sport fiesta colors and Mexican imagery in some of their promotional stuff and merch
So if she went to New Orleans and compare black folk to the uniqueness of each bite of jambalaya would that be acceptable?

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
It’s amazing how people on this site keep giving Biden and fam the benefit of a doubt even when it’s sound bites over the years of their constant fukk ups. It’s okay to admit that they constantly say dumb shyt. There’s no need to keep defending them.
Somebody already neg me saying it's from her but overlook that's what she actually said :snoop:

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It’s a legit quote though and people would have known that had they did the research themselves instead of automatically assuming that it was fake.
Stop being obtuse.

The quote could be sourced from anywhere but the choice to quote the lady in the OP was specific.

People are right to notice and question it.

Satsui no Hadou

CHICANO 🇲🇽 🇺🇸
Daps
So if she went to New Orleans and compare black folk to the uniqueness of each bite of jambalaya would that be acceptable?
Idk, you tell me. There are far more pressing matters in this country than some old white woman making a stupid comment. These republicans have gone on record justifying the Extermination of native americans, accused Jews of Creating space lasers amongst innumerable comments regarding African Americans. To conflate a harmless, albeit misguided comment, when these people are literally throwing the playbook in front of you is disingenuous as fukk.

Look at the first fukking post in this thread. It’s not from a Latino, it’s from a woman with a vested interest in depressing voter turnout and sowing seeds of apathy and distrust. These people are running with it because they appeal to the base desires of humanity - and it works!

How anyone can focus on shyt like this when people are dying from failing power grids, when disenfranchisement is becoming the rule rather than the exception, when easily treatable diseases are bankrupting families and killing loved ones, when racial enmities run high when we pursue the right to simply exist with dignity…why do these things not stir your conscience or heart? Why wallow in this shyt?

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s a legit quote though and people would have known that had they did the research themselves instead of automatically assuming that it was fake.
I know it's a legit quote, but why quote a right wing source? There's plenty of apolitical sources if you wanted to post the soundbite

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I know it's a legit quote, but why quote a right wing source? There's plenty of apolitical sources if you wanted to post the soundbite

You would have still had posters looking for any reason to discredit the source regardless as a defense of Biden or automatically assuming that it's not legit. Let's not pretend like everything a video, tweet or any source is posted, people don't automatically assume that it's a fake.