Jill Biden says Hispanics are unique as breakfast Taco's

Satsui no Hadou

CHICANO 🇲🇽 🇺🇸
Daps
I don't see a problem with her statement, don't yall hate when we call all of yall Mexican

People too sensitive
Ain’t nobody even angry about this. Notice how it is being regurgitated by right wing sources primarily. This is fake outrage being fueled by conservative interests. The rest of the world that isn’t terminally online will go about their day.

The fact that republicans, who have a very bad record when it comes to race relations, picking this up and trying to turn it to something is what is truly offensive. It would be fukking hilarious if it wasn’t so tragic. Imagine some honkey b*stard trying to Juelz Santana their way into the conversation as some shining beacon of morality :skip:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
So we not post from AP or Reuters? For a so called black website I sure do see a lot of links from Daily Wire and fringe maga nuts :mjpls: and spicy cars can't have it both ways. Cant be saying we aren't woke/sensitive like those blacks but turn around and cry over this
That's some of it. Sure. But another growing problem that's less talked about is how far too many platforms don't even want to scrutinize their own past a certain point.

:manny:

Even Reuters doesn't want to report on this type of thing anymore domestically. Within their own article, they felt the need to make it clear they're following up as an obligation. There was no initiative on their part.

Its a tangent now, but its actually jarring to see how deliberate and concise Reuters is for their special investigations and international reporting compared to their quality stateside.
Ain’t nobody even angry about this. Notice how it is being regurgitated by right wing sources primarily. This is fake outrage being fueled by conservative interests. The rest of the world that isn’t terminally online will go about their day.

The fact that republicans, who have a very bad record when it comes to race relations, picking this up and trying to turn it to something is what is truly offensive. It would be fukking hilarious if it wasn’t so tragic.
Republicans like racism and get high off the hypocrisy and shallowness of democrats - as it always leads to the party eating its own. Dems just hand out free layups with stuff like this.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

Lesser of Two Evils bought to come in this thread like

running-hurry.gif

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
That shyt is on Reuters and nikkas talking about right wing media :dead:

y’all just as brainwashed as those hillbillies talking about the left wing media :laff:

What she said is goofy and I don’t get the outrage. But I’m not Latino so it’s not my place to act like it’s not a big deal
The op is literally from a known right wing bih tho :dead:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
That’s what she said though…

It’s amazing how people on this site keep giving Biden and fam the benefit of a doubt even when it’s sound bites over the years of their constant fukk ups. It’s okay to admit that they constantly say dumb shyt. There’s no need to keep defending them.