Jhonni Blaze Missing Update: Reappears & Makes Video pg.18- On Breakfast Club

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
Yea a lot of nikkas is weird in here. Accusing this broad of “clout chasing” with absolutely zero evidence suggesting this which amounts to nothing more than dap fishing (which, ironically, is a low level form of clout chasing):francis:

The worst is the people who reached out to falsely claim they had been in contact with her. People are fukking scum. :snoop:

Most of these dorks have a deep seeded hatred of women.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Bro wtf someone posted on reddit that someone is beating her and there are photos. Looks like it was posted to her onlyfans Page

:dwillhuh:

9M7n6pG.jpg

Is she even alive in this photo? :merchant:
Omg I hope she’s found alive :picard:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Right on cue when you losers in male feminist gang can't argue logically/factually against a point you resort to ad hominem. Jump off a bridge queerbait.

You're fukkin retarded.

Ain't like she out here robbing and killing people. As cliche as it sounds, I'm convinced that some of y'all really don't socialize outside of this place.

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Im' sorry breh but Will is not really different from these woman. Will allow his woman to push the same nonsense you're rightfully against.

I was waiting for someone to bring up Will/Jada fukkery and their alternative family/lifestyle. There are SEVERAL apsects of what they got going on that I'd never do and don't personally support, but they aren't beating me over the head with nudity, drugs, devaluation of black men, etc. They give money to charitable causes and largely have stayed out of headlines for the duration of their relationship so frankly, I'll take it.

If Jada was the worst of black women in media/celebrity circles influence black female youth that'd be several LEVELS above what we have/where we're at now

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
You're fukkin retarded.

Ain't like she out here robbing and killing people. As cliche as it sounds, I'm convinced that some of y'all really don't socialize outside of this place.

So your argument is "she isn't a hard nose brute force criminal so she can't be all that bad", essentially if that's good enough for you, great.

You can't make others raise their standards/expect more, but it's not good enough for me. ITT, they talking about this very woman shooting ice cubes from her vagina to the fanfare of strangers, but you and some other male feminists are mad I refuse to give empathy to this ilk.

As much as 3rd wave feminists, Alphabet queers, and male feminists try, whores will never be cool with those who have certain principles, and I don't waste empathy on those who aren't worthy. Straight like that.

Y'all keep pulling the "y'all don't go outside" shyt like that influences what you do and don't respect, and what you do and don't care for. As if dudes are working from home getting everything delivered and avoiding daylight like some fukking vampire.

Spoiler, I've been outside, and it's actually a good time, when their aren't a bunch of morons, dipshyts, and lowest common denominators ruining shyt. Unfortunately, these mufukkas are running rampant in the last half decade. Just because I and people like me avoid the fukk out of people we see as less than/unproductive/wastes of space when we're out and about, doesn't mean we don't go out.

As hard as it may be to believe I look down on whores in person too :mjlol:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
So your argument is "she isn't a hard nose brute force criminal so she can't be all that bad", essentially if that's good enough for you, great.

You can't make others raise their standards/expect more, but it's not good enough for me. ITT, they talking about this very woman shooting ice cubes from her vagina to the fanfare of strangers, but you and some other male feminists are mad I refuse to give empathy to this ilk.

As much as 3rd wave feminists, Alphabet queers, and male feminists try, whores will never be cool with those who have certain principles, and I don't waste empathy on those who aren't worthy. Straight like that.

Y'all keep pulling the "y'all don't go outside" shyt like that influences what you do and don't respect, and what you do and don't care for. As if dudes are working from home getting everything delivered and avoiding daylight like some fukking vampire.

Spoiler, I've been outside, and it's actually a good time, when their aren't a bunch of morons, dipshyts, and lowest common denominators ruining shyt. Unfortunately, these mufukkas are running rampant in the last half decade. Just because I and people like me avoid the fukk out of people we see as less than/unproductive/wastes of space when we're out and about, doesn't mean we don't go out.

As hard as it may be to believe I look down on whores in person too :mjlol:
Bruh... You referred to the woman as being subhuman because she's a thot.

Is it a lifestyle I approve of? No. But there are far worse people out there doing shyt that's damn near inconceivable.