Jhonni Blaze Missing Update: Reappears & Makes Video pg.18- On Breakfast Club

Daps
Reppin
Kongo
At this point in my life all women who glamorize the whore lifestyle, especially black women, and influence the young girls with poor or minimal guidance/parenting into following in their steps, are subhuman to me. I will give them no empathy. Same as rappers who influence young brehs into violence/drugs. They indirectly setback, detract, and impoverish their respective communities, and in terms of relevancy to me black folk who do this are scust and have always deserved whatever bad shyt happens to them

damn shyt hit home, we def got alot of mental health issues at home.

who are some good black people you stand by bro? can you name them. the ones who are good in your book?

what you think about russell simmons?

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
damn shyt hit home, we def got alot of mental health issues at home.

who are some good black people you stand by bro? can you name them. the ones who are good in your book?

what you think about russell simmons?

I understand the mental health struggle in our greats, but it's negated by their notoriety/wealth. Same reason Ye is dead to me is why I'm apathetic for this chick. If you have the means to address mental health issues, past traumas, ailments, etc. but you decide not to I can't possibly give a fukk. I think about offing myself roughly once a week when I'm sober, but I push through, compartmentalize, and hope to get to point where I can get therapy from a black man/woman I trust. But I don't use my past bad experiences or depression to be extra, attention whore, be rude, etc. If anything I have a disdain for people who mislead others, willfully destroy their own reputation/perception, then get sad/mad that 2+3 equates to 4.

"Strong minds suffer without complaining, weak minds complain without suffering" - Lettie Cowman

To the bolded tons, they keep passing which bums me out but ones that caught my mind that recently passed. Cicely Tyson, Michael K. Williams. Living folks include Will Smith, Nas, Neil deGrasse Tyson, Tim Duncan, Angela Bassett, Courtney Vance, Nate Robinson. I could go on and tried to provide some variety in my answers in terms of their occupations/craft, but it'd be a lot quicker to name black people I don't support claim/care for/than ones I do because it's a fairly short list.

As far as Russell Simmons what do you mean? In aggregate what do I think of everything he's done/accomplished, or are you asking specifically about his sexual assault allegations?

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
At this point in my life all women who glamorize the whore lifestyle, especially black women, and influence the young girls with poor or minimal guidance/parenting into following in their steps, are subhuman to me. I will give them no empathy. Same as rappers who influence young brehs into violence/drugs. They indirectly setback, detract, and impoverish their respective communities, and in terms of relevancy to me black folk who do this are scust and have always deserved whatever bad shyt happens to them
:camby:

You must not venture outside much I assume. This sounds like a pure Internet statement.

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
:camby:

You must not venture outside much I assume. This sounds like a pure Internet statement.

I don't know what you mean by the bolded, and frankly I don't care I stand on what I said in person, online, whatever. I find most people stupid however, so in person if I find a person or their taste to be in the lane of lower common denominator type shyt, I'll just ignore them or minimally engage. I don't explain what I don't like and why I don't like something in person I simply ignore/avoid it altogether. I only elaborated on here to give perspective to why I personally don't care about the premise of the thread.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
She the type nobody wanna play hide and seek with. Everybody mama done called them inside and she still hiding under some old man's truck. Bring yo bad ass out. :camby:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Bro wtf someone posted on reddit that someone is beating her and there are photos. Looks like it was posted to her onlyfans Page

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
I understand the mental health struggle in our greats, but it's negated by their notoriety/wealth. Same reason Ye is dead to me is why I'm apathetic for this chick. If you have the means to address mental health issues, past traumas, ailments, etc. but you decide not to I can't possibly give a fukk. I think about offing myself roughly once a week when I'm sober, but I push through, compartmentalize, and hope to get to point where I can get therapy from a black man/woman I trust. But I don't use my past bad experiences or depression to be extra, attention whore, be rude, etc. If anything I have a disdain for people who mislead others, willfully destroy their own reputation/perception, then get sad/mad that 2+3 equates to 4.

"Strong minds suffer without complaining, weak minds complain without suffering" - Lettie Cowman

To the bolded tons, they keep passing which bums me out but ones that caught my mind that recently passed. Cicely Tyson, Michael K. Williams. Living folks include Will Smith, Nas, Neil deGrasse Tyson, Tim Duncan, Angela Bassett, Courtney Vance, Nate Robinson. I could go on and tried to provide some variety in my answers in terms of their occupations/craft, but it'd be a lot quicker to name black people I don't support claim/care for/than ones I do because it's a fairly short list.

As far as Russell Simmons what do you mean? In aggregate what do I think of everything he's done/accomplished, or are you asking specifically about his sexual assault allegations?
Im' sorry breh but Will is not really different from these woman. Will allow his woman to push the same nonsense you're rightfully against.